Chapter 168: The New Emperor (3)

This book was crafted by none other than the Spirit Bone Tower.

Initially, the Spirit Bone Tower could only craft weapons and armor, with Mei Changge having invested just four destiny points into it. However, at some point in time, new developments had emerged within the Lotus Flower Blessed Land.

Not only were there weapons but there were also items that could be created from bones.

Mei Changge created this book with the help of the Spirit Bone Tower.

Guo Jing opened the bone booklet and noticed that it mirrored the content on the scroll, albeit with a distinctly different introduction.

Pills…

Endless Life Pill: Regrows broken limbs and condenses bones.

Beauty Pill: An essential beauty pill that restores your aged face to that of a youthful girl.

Unknown Jade Slip: Techniques to advance to Grandmaster (Unverified)

Mysterious Building: Emits a white light at night and exudes a cold aura. (If you live in it for a long time, you can extend your life.)

Weapon…

Dragon-shaped White Jade Statue: It’s said to contain the aura of a True Dragon. Whoever obtains it will obtain the throne!

Guo Jing gazed at the updated description and couldn’t help but feel a surge of excitement. The information documented here was incredibly enticing.

Whether it was the Endless Life Pill, the Beauty Pill, or the Mysterious Building, it appeared as though they were all suggesting these items held extraordinary significance.

Moreover, the words “Descended From the Sky” were written in front of everything.

This undoubtedly increased the rarity of all the items.

After all, the items that had descended from the sky back then had caused a huge commotion in the Great Song.

“My lord, I’ll make the arrangements now.”

Guo Jing wore a solemn expression. Once the books were distributed, it was likely that all the martial artists of the Great Song would be thrown into disarray and converge on Lin’an City.

In any case, the Great Song had already started to descend into chaos. Why not allow it to plunge even deeper? With Mei Changge present, the Great Song could eventually regain stability, even if it sank further into turmoil.

“My lord, I’ll contact Han Shizhong. I’m confident he won’t refuse.”

Yue Fei’s face was filled with confidence as he left with Guo Jing.

After watching the two of them leave, Mei Changge smiled.

“Two of the four generals of the Great Song? Looks like I’ll be getting two more generals. ”

“My lord, are Yue Fei and Han Shizhong really strong?”

When Xu Chu heard Mei Changge’s words, a solemn expression appeared on his face.

“If they were to become generals, their talent would undoubtedly flourish within the Green Lotus Territory.”

Mei Changge refrained from commenting on whether Yue Fei and the others were strong or not. Instead, he expressed his belief that they would undoubtedly shine brightly within the Green Lotus Territory.

Upon hearing Mei Changge’s words, Xu Chu felt a quickening of his heart. It appeared that the two newcomers this time were formidable adversaries worth reckoning with.