Chapter 98: Distributing the Myriad Lotus Coins

“That’s right.”

Wang Qing nodded and said, “This mission is considered completed. When we go back, let’s see if there are any more such missions. Perhaps we can become lords in the no man’s land in the future.”

Wang Qing, Zhou Yang, and Huo Zhou looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

Not only the Great Xia Academy, but the other academies also began to encourage Transcendent students to enter the no man’s land to build territories. Perhaps in the future, there would be more and more human territories in the no man’s land.

In the past three days, Mei Changge had heard the three of them mention these things, making him even more curious about the Great Xia Academy’s goal.

For some reason, Mei Changge felt that this strategy was familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere before.

“Could it be that the Great Xia Academy is interested in the no man’s land?”

Mei Changge could not help but think. However, he did not think too much about it. After all, this was still a little too early for him.

With his current strength, it was already not bad for him to be able to gain a foothold in the New Desolate.

“Alright, let’s contact each other again when we have the chance.”

Mei Changge nodded at the three of them. Then, the three of them left the Green Lotus City that they had just built.

Looking at the backs of the three of them, Mei Changge pondered for a

moment. It was time for Guo Jia to bring some commoners to move into the new Green Lotus City.

Thinking of this, Mei Changge communicated with the Blessed Land mark between his eyebrows, and a door of light appeared at the city gate of Green Lotus City.

In the Blessed Land, Guo Jia brought Xu Ding and looked at Green Cloud City in front of him.

“Have you thought about it?”

Guo Jia looked at Xu Ding with a questioning expression.

“I’ve thought about it.”

Xu Ding nodded, his eyes filled with determination.

“Alright, I’ll tell my lord.”

Guo Jia nodded slightly.

Then, a door of light appeared in front of them, and Mei Changge’s voice sounded in Guo Jia’s ears.

“Feng Xiao, the construction of Green Lotus City has been completed. You can bring the commoners over.”

“Yes, my lord.”

Although Guo Jia did not see Mei Changge, he still replied. Then, he said to Xu Ding, “Go. You can announce in the city that you’re going to the new city.”

“Yes, Mr. Guo.”

Xu Ding nodded and left Guo Jia’s side to inform the citizens who had volunteered to go to the new city in the next three days.

In these three days, Guo Jia not only briefly counted the citizens in the city who were willing to go to the new city, but he also directly announced the Myriad Lotus Coins in the city.

Those who were willing to go to the new city could obtain ten Myriad Lotus Coins for free. Moreover, they would obtain houses that belonged to them in the new city and even have a chance to obtain fields.

This made the citizens in the city very curious about the city outside. However, Guo Jia had also mentioned that they might see foreign races outside, which made them a little worried.