Chapter 19

“Xu Ding greets my lord!”

When Xu Ding heard Mei Changge call him, his expression turned serious and he said it directly.

He was not stupid. Not to mention that his brother was already Mei Changge’s guard, even Mr. Guo had recognized him as his master. What was he waiting for?

Moreover, the entire Xu Manor was following Mei Changge.

“Alright, I’ll ask Xu Chu for the cultivation technique later.”

Mei Changge smiled.

Just as they were talking, a group of foreign races appeared outside Jin City. These foreign races were covered in black scales and had a human body and a scorpion tail. They were the scorpion tail race.

The sound of drum beats rang out.

“Oh no, those monsters are here again.”

Xu Ding’s expression changed when he heard the drumbeat.

“There’s no hurry. There shouldn’t be many foreign races. Moreover, I can bring the citizens of Jin City away at any time.”

Mei Changge said calmly. On his way here, he had already cleaned up most of the foreign races. It was probably just a small group of foreign races that could not cause much trouble.

Of course, Mei Changge wanted to see how many people in Jin City were brave.

After all, these people would live in his Blessed Land in the future, which was equivalent to his subjects.

After that, Mei Changge chatted with Guo Jia for a while more before heading towards the city wall.

When he saw that there were only about 200 foreign races below the city wall, they were trying to attack the city. Unfortunately, these Scorpion-Tailed Race beings were not very intelligent, and their strength was still the same as the ones Mei Changge had encountered before. They were existences that could be killed at any time.

“Not bad.”

Mei Changge nodded silently as he watched the civilians joining the battle from time to time on the city wall.

It seemed that the citizens of Jin City were not bad.

“Xu Chu, why don’t you try?”

Mei Changge looked at the eager Xu Chu and could not help but say.

Although Xu Chu was only at the first level of the Postnatal Realm, his strength could not be calculated like this. He was born with divine strength. Coupled with the enhancement of pure qi, some foreign races who were not at the third or fourth level of wisdom were not his match at all.

“Xu Ding, release a notice later and post it according to Feng Xiao’s instructions.”

In the City Lord’s Mansion, Mei Changge had already discussed with Guo Jia the matter of taking all the citizens of Jin City away.

“Feng Xiao, we’ll talk in detail after we leave this world.”

At this moment, Guo Jia was standing at the side, looking like he had nothing to do. He might not be able to fight, but it was not a problem to use his brain.

“Yes, my lord.”

Guo Jia nodded, knowing what Mei Changge meant.

Soon, Xu Chu returned covered in blood. The excitement on his face did not subside.

With the augmentation of pure qi, his strength, speed, and other aspects had greatly increased, and he felt even more refreshed in battle.

The invaders were all killed by Xu Chu. Next, the citizens in the city also knew that an immortal had descended and could leave with the immortal.