Chapter 133: Military Salary Issue

Song Yubai and the others assumed Xu Chu did not acquire anything valuable after they had finished clearing the battlefield.

However, when they saw Xu Chu controlling the Giant War Trees, they were stunned.

"My lord, I don't know what this thing is called, but it can control the Giant war Trees!"

Xu Chu explained to Mei Changge with a smile.

"Moreover, I've brought all the Giant War Trees over. They're outside Green Lotus City now."

"Oh, Giant War Trees?"

Mei Changge's eyes lit up as he looked at the item in Xu Chu's hand.

Guo Jia stepped forward, took the green block from Xu Chu's hand, and passed it to Mei Changge.

Mei Changge took it and saw the name of the item through his interface.

--

Tree Heart (Grade 8)

Level: Innate Level 9

Introduction: Control the Giant War Trees' core with ease for various offensive purposes and more.

--

"Interesting. It seems the Giant War Trees are not unique to the Forest race."

Mei Changge raised his eyebrows slightly, and a look of realization appeared on his face.

No wonder the Forest race's control over the Giant War Trees wasn't as cohesive as their cultivation of the trees. This was the underlying reason.

Regarding the Forest race's Transcendents, when they battled Mei Changge, he had realized that what they had originally cultivated had transformed into their divine arts.

For instance, Shan, whom he had fought against Mei Changge, had likely cultivated a species of vine tree. Upon becoming a Transcendent, it transformed into his Green Vine Body.

"My lord, there are a total of 41 Giant War Trees. I have controlled them to remain outside Green Lotus City."

As Xu Chu spoke, he took out a spatial bag. Inside were the Tree Hearts that controlled the Giant War Trees.

"Feng Xiao, take them first."

Mei Changge informed Guo Jia. The Giant War Trees could prove valuable in

the future, and since he didn't have an immediate need for them, he decided to let Guo Jia handle them for the time being.

"My lord, actually, Li Xin discovered the Giant War Trees." Xu Chu said. He wouldn't steal Li Xin's credit.

When Mei Changge heard Xu Chu's words, he looked at the unfamiliar man standing beside Song Yubai.

It was Li Xin, who had followed Xu Chu when he entered.

"Greetings, my lord! I'm Li Xin of the Mystic Yang soldiers!" Li Xin had a respectful expression. After hearing Xu Chu's words, he went forward and greeted Mei Changge.

"Li Xin, huh? Excellent job. I have two rewards for you. First, you will serve as a general when we expand the Mystic Yang soldiers. Second, you'll receive Myriad Lotus Coins and other valuable treasures."

"What do you think?" Mei Changge looked at Li Xin with a satisfied expression.

Being recommended by Xu Chu meant that Li Xin was definitely capable. Mei Changge naturally would not be stingy.

"Thank you, my lord!" When Li Xin heard Mei Changge's words, his face was filled with joy. He did not expect that not only would he be rewarded with treasures, but he would also have a chance to become a general when the Mystic Yang soldiers were expanded in the future.