Chapter 53: The Soldier Pool of the Foreign Races?

Among the 36 foreign races, there were only two Crab Generals. Mei Changge aimed at one of them and stabbed out with his spear.

The wind pressure formed by the Mystic Wind Spear Technique pressed down on the Crab General, causing his movements to instantly slow down.

Puchi–

The spear tip successfully pierced into the crab general’s body. Then, Mei Changge’s expression changed.

The Crab General’s pincers clamped the gun.

“Wave Formation!”

Upon hearing this, Mei Changge felt the other shrimp soldiers around him instantly surround him. The surrounding air formed droplets of water, as if it was raining heavily.

“Oh no!”

Sensing the pressure brought by the water droplets around him, the Innate pure qi in Mei Changge’s body circulated, and the Innate Astral Qi formed on the surface of his body kept flickering.

At this moment, Mei Changge was like a light bulb emitting golden light that kept flickering.

However, it was just a little pressure. It was not a big deal.

“Violent Wind!”

Mei Changge’s strength increased by two points again. He pulled out the stuck spear and waved it. As the spear danced, the wind roared.

Whoosh!

The water droplet and the Violent Wind confronted each other like a storm. However, the Violent Wind and the heavy rain kept separating and crushing back at each other.

“This Wave Formation should be a kind of military formation!”

Mei Changge had a guess in his heart. The feeling this Wave Array gave him was a little similar to the Mystic Yang Battle Formation that Xu Chu and the others had used.

However, it was also a little different.

From Mei Changge’s point of view, the pressure of this Wave Formation was even above the Mystic Yang Battle Formation. However, if the Mystic Yang Battle Formation was dealing with evil and ghosts, the Wave Formation should not be comparable.

Different opponents used different military formations. Thinking of this, Mei Changge also came to a realization.

“Could this be the true goal of the King’s Tower?”

Mei Changge had some thoughts in his heart, but he did not think too deeply about it because he was still fighting.

Violent Wind swept over and kept pressing down on the shrimp soldiers and crab generals. Mei Changge looked at the two crab generals in the lead. One of them had been pierced through the chest by him. It was obvious that he had lost his strength, making the entire Wave Formation not perfect.

“Now!”

Suddenly, Mei Changge’s eyes lit up. He felt the Wave Formation pause for a moment. The spear in his hand stabbed out, instantly stabbing at the injured crab general.

His chest was pierced through, and the surrounding water droplets turned into a rainstorm along with the flaws of the array formation and smashed into all the shrimp soldiers and crab generals with the Violent Wind.

These water droplets were augmented by the Wave Array. Every droplet was like a stone. Coupled with the help of the Violent Wind, some shrimp soldiers could not stop it in time.

The entire Wave Formation was instantly broken by Mei Changge! Looking at the remaining crab general, Mei Changge smiled.

“Human, die!”