Chapter 137: Advancement of the Golden Crow Guards

Regarding the White Jade Lotus Wine, high-grade ones were becoming scarce, and he needed to keep some in reserve. Since he had recently acquired Disha Qi from Liu Yuexi, he could use a portion of it for trading with Blessed Stones.

“Lord Green Lotus, please wait a moment.”

Lin Wenwen accepted the Disha Qi from Mei Changge and swiftly vanished once more, on a mission to procure the Blessed Stone Mei Changge required.

The Blessed Stone contained spiritual energy and could be used for cultivation or in other aspects.

Moreover, it could speed up the gathering of spiritual water in soldier pools.

After Lin Wenwen handed the 100,000 Blessed Stones to Mei Changge, Mei Changge did not stay in the Great Xia Market. Instead, he returned to his territory.

After returning to the territory, Mei Changge was not in a hurry to find Guo Jia. Instead, he cultivated in the Green Cloud Palace for a day.

The next day, Mei Changge summoned Xu Chu, Lin Zifeng, and Zhang Xiang to the Green Cloud Palace.

“My lord!”

The three of them arrived at the Green Cloud Palace and saw Mei Changge sitting on the lotus throne with a respectful expression.

“Zhong Kang, from today onwards, Zifeng will be the general of the Mystic Yang soldiers!”

Mei Changge looked at Xu Chu and said calmly.

“Y-Yes, my lord!”

Xu Chu was stunned for a moment, but he still replied respectfully.

“My lord, General Xu Chu’s strength is above mine. I…”

Lin Zifeng took a step forward and said respectfully to Mei Changge. However, before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Mei Changge.

“Don’t worry, I have my own plans.”

Mei Changge smiled and looked at Zhang Xiang.

“Zhang Xiang, starting today, you’ll join the Red Lotus ranks as a regular soldier. Your potential for advancement will be determined by your own efforts.”

“Yes, my lord!”

Zhang Xiang did not hesitate and said with a serious expression.

“Xu Chu, select 5,000 Mystic Yang soldiers to be my personal guards!”

Mei Changge looked at Xu Chu with a smile on his face.

When Xu Chu heard Mei Changge’s words, he was a little depressed. However, what came next was excitement.

“My lord, don’t worry! I’ll protect you from any foes!”

Xu Chu immediately stepped forward, his voice filled with determination as he yelled in the Green Cloud Palace.

Lin Zifeng, standing nearby, cast an envious glance at Xu Chu. It became clear that the lord had chosen Xu Chu to be the general of his personal guards, explaining why he had instructed Xu Chu to step down from the Mystic Yang soldiers.

If Lin Zifeng had to choose, he would rather not become the general of the Mystic Yang soldiers. After all, he knew who was stronger between the personal guards and the generals.

“Go on. I’ll wait for you in the valley of the soldier pools.”

Mei Changge nodded. Soon after, Xu Chu went to the outside world to choose 5,000 Mystic Yang soldiers.

The door of light that Mei Changge had established in Green Cloud City remained open, but it wasn’t accessible to just anyone. Only those who had Mei Changge’s authorization could use it to enter Green Lotus City.