Chapter 142: Green Grassland

“Of course, it’s true.”

When Mei Changge heard Jiang Xiaoyu’s words, he nodded gently.

“You must be Jiang Xiaoyu from the Flower Sea Academy. So you’ve been stuck at Innate Level 9 for two years?”

Mei Changge smiled and said to Jiang Xiaoyu.

Mei Changge had already learned the names of the three individuals and the academy they were affiliated with through Star Web. Consequently, even though he had never met them in person, he was aware of their identities.

Jiang Xiaoyu came from the Flower Sea Academy and had been stuck at Innate Level 9 for two years.

The other two people, one like a young man, and the other was a middle-aged man.

The young man originated from the Sword Intent Academy. Nevertheless, due to the influence of the Blessed Land, he was not in harmony with the Sword Intent Academy’s teachings. Consequently, he remained at Innate Level 9 for an extended period.

As for the last middle-aged man, he was an ordinary owner of a Blessed Land in the Great Xia Kingdom. His Blessed Land did not have any special traits.

However, he was great at breeding.

“That’s right, Lord Green Lotus.”

Jiang Xiaoyu nodded slightly and looked at Mei Changge with hope.

“Su Yang, you’re from the Sword Intent Academy, but due to your Blessed Land, you’ve yet to enter the Transcendent realm.”

“As for Zhao Li, you came to my Blessed Land because of your family.”

Mei Changge said with a smile.

Apart from Zhao Li, Jiang Xiaoyu, and Su Yang both wanted to enter the Transcendent realm, so they came to the Green Lotus Territory to take a gamble.

“I have something that can help you two enter the Transcendent realm.”

Mei Changge smiled and reiterated, “But, if I assist you in reaching Transcendence, you must commit to aiding me in the Green Lotus Territory for a duration of five years.”

Mei Changge looked at Jiang Xiaoyu and Su Yang and waited for their response.

“Don’t worry, Lord Green Lotus. As long as I become a Transcendent, I promise I won’t leave the Green Lotus Territory for five years!”

Su Yang appeared grave. He had been stranded at Innate Level 9 for a more extended period than Jiang Xiaoyu. His yearning for the Transcendent realm was far beyond hers.

As for Jiang Xiaoyu, who was at the side, she had a thoughtful look on her face.

But in the end, she nodded.

“Alright, in that case, sign here.”

Mei Changge saw the two of them nod. Then, he took out two pieces of paper.

The two pieces of paper floated in front of the two of them.

“This is…”

Jiang Xiaoyu reached out to grasp it, and Su Yang did the same. However, upon reading the words inscribed on the paper, they immediately comprehended its significance.

“It’s a contract.”

Mei Changge said softly.

“I’ll sign it!”

Su Yang briefly perused the document and noted that it contained only a handful of straightforward sentences. For instance, upon achieving the

Transcendent realm, an individual would be required to labor in the Green Lotus territory for five years. ronovvmg rms five-year penoa, they woma De at liberty to depart as they wished.