Chapter 132: Three Courses

“Although I didn’t brew much, it’s enough for you to drink for a period of time.”

Mei Changge said with a smile. The spatial bag was filled with White Jade Lotus Wine.

“In that case, I won’t stand on ceremony.”

Wan Chuan laughed. Then, he picked up the spatial bag and vanished in the next second.

“I’ll wait for you to become famous in No Man’s Land.”

This sentence seemed to come with the wind and fall into Mei Changge’s ears.

“Boss, can I have some too?”

Ye Yan smiled at Mei Changge curiously.

“Sure.”

Mei Changge could not help but laugh. Then, he threw him a spatial bag that contained the White Jade Lotus Wine.

In fact, this White Jade Lotus Wine was only brewed by a Grade 9 White Jade Lotus with average effects. In the future, Mei Changge would also get the Creation Camp to brew White Jade Lotus Wine of different grades.

This was Mei Changge’s greatest ambition.

Every major grade contained three minor grades. This was Mei Changge’s true idea of earning a large amount of resources.

He wanted to let the unique produce from his Blessed Land serve as a substitute for its primary purpose.

In addition to the White Jade Lotus Wine, Mei Changge intended to experiment with brewing Spirit Wine using various other types of lotus flowers. Once they succeeded, the top specialty item in the Void Market would be considered complete.

“Thanks, Boss!”

Ye Yan glanced at the Spirit Wine in the spatial bag and his face lit up.

“Alright, go and rest.”

Mei Changge waved his hand. Ye Yan’s arrival this time had helped him deal with the Transcendents of the Forest race. He had indeed come at the right time, but Mei Changge planned to reconfirm the framework of Green Lotus City.

In addition to these, there were many things that he needed to deal with, such as the salary of the soldiers.

Although it was up to Guo Jia to make the decision, he still needed his approval to confirm it.

After parting ways with Ye Yan, Mei Changge instructed the soldiers stationed outside the Green Lotus Palace to notify Guo Jia to come.

“Framework and level-two stargates…”

Mei Changge sat on the high seat of the Green Lotus Palace with a thoughtful expression.

However, when Guo Jia walked into Green Lotus Palace, his brows relaxed slightly.

“Greetings, my lord.”

“My lord, has the Forest race been dealt with?”

Guo Jia asked curiously when he saw Mei Changge.

He did not expect Mei Changge to return so quickly. It had only been a day.

“That’s correct. They have departed. It’s time to determine our next course of development.”

Mei Changge nodded and looked at Guo Jia.

“Feng Xiao, what do you think we should do next?” Mei Changge asked with a questioning expression.

“My lord, didn’t you have a plan in mind?”

Upon hearing Mei Changge’s words, Guo Jia couldn’t help but smile. After all, the development of Green Lotus City had now entered a formal phase. Once the framework was established, the “machine” that was Green Lotus City could officially commence operations.