Chapter 95: Invitation to the Path Seeking Assembly

Hearing Guo Jia’s words, Mei Changge could not help but nod.

However, if he wanted to push the Myriad Lotus Coins in the outside world, he might be resisted by the other Ruins Lords. Even the Great Xia Coins of the Great Xia Kingdom were his match.

Moreover, although Great Xia currency could not be used for cultivation, it still had a powerful purchasing power outside.

“Master, although I proposed to push for the Myriad Lotus Coins, it is not a large-scale push. We can do it bit by bit.”

“Moreover, those who are invited to the market have to use the Myriad Lotus Coins to buy our spirit wine. I don’t think anyone will refuse.”

“Most importantly, our Myriad Lotus Coins are not only used for cultivation, but also for healing. This is also the characteristic of our Myriad Lotus Coins.”

Guo Jia explained to Mei Changge with a smile.

As for Mei Changge, he was also thinking about Guo Jia’s suggestion and realized that it was indeed as Guo Jia had said. The Myriad Lotus Coins were unique to begin with.

“Yeah.”

Mei Changge nodded in agreement with Guo Jia’s suggestion.

“However, Fengxiao, have you ever thought that once the Myriad Lotus Coins circulate, someone will probably imitate the owner of the Blessed Land in the Great Xia Kingdom? Although I added a special treasure to the Myriad Lotus Coins, if someone creates a higher-quality coin, then-”

Mei Changge thought for a while and asked Guo Jia seriously.

After all, he was only in the Transcendent realm now. If a real powerhouse, such as the master of Zilan Ruins City, personally participated, his Myriad Lotus Coins might not even be a toy in the eyes of others.

When Guo Jia heard Mei Changge’s words, he also thought about it seriously.

In the end, he realized that those who were stronger and had higher-quality items were a complete blow to them.

In other words, he had no absolute way to stop it at the moment.

“But my lord, could it be that using higher-quality treasures to make coins consumes a lot of energy? Moreover, the circulation of coins requires a large number of coins.”

Guo Jia thought about it and finally thought of a possibility to crack it.

The more precious the material was, the higher the value of the coins. This also made the amount of coins not very large.

As for their Myriad Lotus Coins, they could rely on quantity and lower prices to win with quantity.

After their strength increased, they could create higher-grade Myriad Lotus Coins to replace other people’s high-level coins.

Hearing Guo Jia’s words, Mei Changge’s eyes lit up.

It was indeed as Guo Jia had said. He would let a large number of Myriad Lotus Coins circulate first. When his strength increased, he would create higher-grade coins. At that time, those who were used to using the Myriad Lotus Coins would probably not reject the high-grade Myriad Lotus Coins.

“It seems that I have to mass-produce Myriad Lotus Coins.”

After Mei Changge heard Guo Jia’s suggestion, he suddenly realized that the Blessed Stone in his hand did not seem to be enough.

If all the Blessed Stones Song Yubai brought back were used to make Myriad Lotus Coins, he could only forge a little more than a million. Moreover, he still had to promote the Myriad Lotus Coins in Green Cloud City and pay the soldiers.