Chapter 37

The bone armor of the Mystic Yang Bone Armor was completely white. There was a pattern like the sun engraved on its chest, and the shoulders on both sides were like ghost claws.

At this moment, Mei Changge looked at Xu Chu and the others. Coupled with the faint red light falling from the sky, it was as if they were ghost soldiers who had crawled out of hell.

"Come, let's go there and take a look."

Mei Changge took the lead. Xu Chu was only a step behind Mei Changge, guarding him at all times.

When the group arrived at the place where the lights were, they realized that it was a village.

However, other than lights, there was no one else.

Xu Chu waved his hand, indicating for a few of them to inquire.

"My lord, something is wrong here!"

Soon, the Mystic Yang soldiers returned with a solemn expression.

"My brothers and I checked a few houses separately and found that some of the houses were cooking and the fire was burning, but there was no one."

When Mei Changge heard this, a look of doubt appeared on his face.

There were clearly traces of people living here, but there was no one around. This was obviously not right.

Just as Mei Changge was feeling puzzled, a short figure appeared out of nowhere.

"Are you from outside?"

A small head poked out of the window of the house. Mei Changge followed the voice and saw that it was a little girl, about eleven or twelve years old, with her hair tied in a ponytail.

However, there was a hint of urgency on her young face.

"You'd better leave now, or you won't be able to leave later!"

The little girl's words were a reminder, but Mei Changge was a little curious about this child. After all, they were still wearing bone armor. A normal child would definitely be shocked.

However, not only was this little girl not afraid, she was even reminding them to leave quickly.

Before Mei Changge could speak, he heard a hurried suona sound.

The voice was high-pitched and filled with sorrow, as if it carried resentment.

"It's over. They're here."

When the little girl heard this voice, she did not expect those people to return so quickly. And these adults in strange clothes in front of her actually did not notice anything wrong here.

At this moment, the little girl jumped out of the window very neatly, as if she had jumped countless times.

"Listen, if you see or hear anything later, don't believe it."

"By the way, you can call me Luoluo."

After the little girl jumped down from the window, she tried to come to Mei Changge's side, but she was blocked by Xu Chu's huge body and did not let her get close.

Even if she looked like a young girl.

"Stupid big guy."

Luoluo stared wide-eyed at the tall figure in front of her and could not help but whisper.

At this moment, the distant sound was getting closer and closer, and the suona sound was even more piercing.

Bang! Bang!

A low drumbeat followed.

"My lord?"

Xu Chu said to Mei Changge with a serious expression.