Chapter 07

When he arrived, he found a man and a tiger confronting each other.

The tiger lowered its body slightly and growled continuously. The person opposite it was a burly man.

His arms were as thick as an ordinary person’s thighs, his arms were big, and his waist was round. His entire body emitted a ferocious aura.

“Good God.”

When Mei Changge first saw this person, he could not help but sigh in his heart. This person was definitely a fierce general in ancient times.

“Dumb Insect, come!”

The burly man stretched out his hand and hooked his finger at the tiger, looking like he was going to give it his all.

Roar~

The tiger had never been bullied like this before. It was definitely provoking him. With a low roar, it pounced forward.

Two tiger claws clawed at the burly man’s head.

The burly man did not panic. He reached out and grabbed the tiger’s leg. He exerted strength from his waist and threw the tiger out.

Bang!

The tiger was directly smashed into the tree trunk, and many fallen leaves fell.

“What great strength.”

Mei Changge could not help but sigh. The burly man in front of him was obviously born with divine strength, and this was because he had never cultivated before.

If he stepped into cultivation, he might be able to easily step into the Innate realm.

“Who?”

At this moment, the burly man’s gaze was fierce as he looked directly at Mei Changge.

Mei Changge did not hide himself at all, so it was naturally easy for him to be noticed.

“I heard a beast roar and came to take a look.”

Mei Changge sheathed his sword, indicating that he meant no harm.

“Are you a Ranger?”

The burly man looked at Mei Changge’s attire and could not help but ask. However, his attention was still on the tiger.

Mei Changge pointed at the tiger that was crawling up from the ground and said, “Why don’t you deal with that tiger first and we can talk later?”

“Okay.”

When the burly man heard Mei Changge’s words, he did not hesitate and strode towards the tiger.

One punch.

Two punches.

Three punches.

After three punches, the tiger was killed by the burly man.

“Are you a Ranger?”

The burly man looked at the tiger that was no longer breathing and asked Mei Changge.

Mei Changge shook his head. “No.”

“By the way, is there a town nearby? And where is this place?”

“There aren’t many towns nearby. There’s only one manor nearby. As for this place, it belongs to Qiao County.”

The burly man replied simply. Then, he picked up the tiger and prepared to leave.

“Qiao County?”

For some reason, Mei Changge found it familiar, as if he had heard it somewhere before.