Chapter 38

“Outside the village, of course.”

Luoluo rolled her eyes at Mei Changge, as if wondering how Mei Changge had raised this question.

Mei Changge smiled and pointed at the village entrance. “If I say that this village entrance is connected to that coffin, would you believe me?”

“What coffin? I don’t care about you anymore.”

Hearing Mei Changge’s words, Luoluo’s expression changed. She then turned around and prepared to leave.

“Zhongkang.”

When Mei Changge saw that the little girl was about to leave, he immediately shouted. Xu Chu instantly understood Mei Changge’s meaning and directly led his men to block the little girl’s path.

“What the hell do you want?”

A crisp voice sounded at the entrance of the village. It was unknown if it was an illusion, but it actually echoed.

“Of course I want to see the real face of the person in the coffin.”

Mei Changge chuckled. Then, the Nine Yang pure qi on his body surged, instantly forming a faint golden Innate Astral Qi on his body.

The spear in his hand turned into a stream of light and smashed down at the little girl.

“Hehe~~”

“Have I been discovered?”

Suddenly, a crisp sound rang out in the surroundings. Xu Chu and the others also noticed that the little girl’s flustered face revealed a cold expression.

“Formation.”

Xu Chu immediately roared. Between the 50 people, streams of Mystic Yang pure qi had unknowingly joined together.

They instantly formed a small Mystic Yang army formation and tried to trap the little girl.

With a bang, the spear in Mei Changge’s hand smashed into the ground. The huge force caused cracks to appear on the ground.

At this moment, the little girl seemed to have sensed that something was wrong. A strange aura surged towards her.

At this moment, Xu Chu was leading fifty people. Mystic Yang pure qi was connected together, as if they had become one person.

After they became Mystic Yang soldiers, the pure qi in their bodies had all transformed into Mystic Yang pure qi. It had a powerful suppression and even damage effect on some strange existences.

And now, the military formation they formed was completely a trapping formation, trying to not give the little girl a chance to escape.

“Why aren’t you running?”

Mei Changge could not help but ask when he saw the little girl reappear not far away.

“You’ll never catch me.”

As soon as the little girl finished speaking, Mei Changge heard a shrill suona.

It was melodious, as if a powerful resentment swept over.

Four burly men carrying coffins had appeared beside the little girl at some point in time.

The little girl also sat on the coffin. The mahogany coffin emitted a strange red light, as if it was resisting the Mystic Yang Formation’s Mystic Yang Qi.

Mei Changge also felt that the coffin was resisting, his mind moved slightly as he directly communicated with the Blessed Land’s imprint.

In an instant, a thousand Mystic Yang soldiers appeared out of thin air.