Chapter 70: Fusion Realm Heart! Green Lotus Realm Lord!

“Xiawu’s territory is near the Vajra Clan. We’ve already guarded a place there. Moreover, the Vajra Clan nearby is not very strong. It’s suitable for Xiawu to develop.”

When Xia Luo heard Ao Yue’s words, she stopped arguing with Mo Qingzi and said to the two of them.

“Near the Vajra Clan? It’s indeed a suitable place for Xiawu to develop.”

Ao Yue nodded. Then, her cold voice sounded in the hall again.

“Liu Yuexi’s territory is near the Howling Moon Wolves. Perhaps she has a chance to subdue the Howling Moon Wolves.”

“As for Mo Qingzi, I believe you’ve already chosen a seat, right?”

Ao Yue asked MO Qingzi, who had fallen silent.

“Yes, near the Spirit Armor Clan.”

Mo Qingzi nodded. Although his successor, Mo Yunzi, did not care about leaving his name on the stairs, he had already chosen the location of the fief.

He originally thought that the three of them would successfully become the top three of the King’s Tower, but who would have thought that a dark horse would appear?

Fortunately, only the top 100 students on the King’s List would enter the no man’s land to develop as soon as they stepped into the Transcendent realm.

“As for that green lotus?”

Xia Luo paused for a moment and looked at the two of them. “What do you think?”

“I think the Celestial Feather Clan’s vicinity is not bad. Those Celestial Feather Clan members look similar to us humans. They can even be said to be close relatives of the humans. Furthermore, they clearly don’t have much hostility towards us humans.”

Mo Qingzi thought for a moment and suggested.

Although Mo Yunzi did not get into the top three because of Mei Changge, it was not enough for him to target Mei Changge.

Moreover, what he said was indeed the truth. The Celestial Feather Clan indeed did not have much hostility towards humans. It was also a good place to develop.

“No, the Celestial Feather Clan is always mysterious. Sometimes, they even help the humans. I keep feeling that they are plotting something.”

When Xia Luo heard Mo Qingzi’s words, he could not help but retort. To a straightforward person like him, he could sense that the Celestial Feather Clan was brewing a scheme. He did not believe that Mo Qingzi did not know.

“Then where do you think we should put the kid?”

Mo Qingzi could not help but ask. Actually, it was also because he did not know Mei Changge well that he suggested placing Mei Changge’s territory near the Celestial Feather Clan, because there was really not much danger there.

“Why don’t we wait for him to become a Transcendent and let him choose the location of his territory?”

Ao Yue, who was at the side, could not help but suggest when she saw that the two of them were clearly arguing again.

“I think it’s fine. That kid doesn’t know his successor like we do. Let him make his own decision when the time comes.”

Xia Luo’s eyes lit up. Then, she nodded in agreement.

“As for the Realm Heart, I just realized that that kid should have already extracted it. He will probably know the true use of the Realm Heart soon.”

Xia Luo said with a smile. A rare treasure like the Realm Heart would make the master of the Blessed Land no longer have the restriction of recognizing a rare treasure. It could be said to be a supreme treasure for the master of the Blessed Land.