Chapter 14

“These people were captured by the outsiders to sacrifice to the evil gods.”

Wang Yao’s gaze landed on those people, her tone calm.

“Why? Do you want to keep them in the Blessed Land?”

Wang Yao looked at Mei Changge and asked in confusion.

These people were all ordinary people. Even if they were nurtured into soldiers, their potential would probably not be too high.

“Yes, the Blessed Land needs someone to manage it.”

Mei Changge nodded and replied to her.

After the Blessed Land was upgraded, it became bigger and bigger. Moreover, there were only people from the Xu family and Lin Zifeng in his Blessed Land.

Most of the people in Xu Village were also mortals. Although they were not suitable to become soldiers, they could manage Lotus Flower Blessed Land.

Even though Blessed Land could grow everything, his Blessed Land’s specialty was the Heart of Myriad Lotus. In the future, he would definitely plant lotus flowers on a large scale. At that time, he would need enough manpower to plant them.

Of course, the most important thing was that after these people entered the Blessed Land, his destiny points would increase greatly.

The increase in destiny points also meant that his potential was higher.

“It’s indeed suitable to manage the Blessed Land, but these people are not suitable to be nurtured into soldiers.”

Wang Yao nodded, indicating that the Blessed Land indeed needed some people to manage it.

After all, the Blessed Land was equivalent to each of their fiefs and belonged solely to them.

Be it nurturing soldiers or managing the Blessed Land, they needed a large number of people.

“Yes, I know.”

Mei Changge nodded his head and kept those people into the Blessed Land.

“The humans in the level-one stargates are all ordinary people. They haven’t even cultivated any cultivation techniques. If you want to nurture them from scratch, you will definitely need a lot of resources.”

“Coincidentally, I have something that I need your help with. Can you consider it?”

Wang Yao asked with a sweet smile on her face when she saw Mei Changge putting those ordinary people into the Blessed Land.

Mei Changge’s heart tightened. Looking at the cute appearance in front of him, he had a bad feeling.

It couldn’t be helped. He had gained too much this time. There were three items similar to rare treasures, a bone tower, and hundreds of humans.

Everything in the valley had been taken away by him, but Wang Yao did not seem to have asked anything about it.

“Why don’t you tell me?”

Mei Changge looked at the expression on Wang Yao’s face and asked carefully.

“My goal for entering the stargates this time is not those ordinary treasures, but the Disha Qi contained in the level-one stargates.”

Wang Yao couldn’t help but roll her eyes at Mei Changge when she saw how careful he was.

She felt like she was the big bad wolf and Mei Changge was the Little Red Riding Hood.

If anyone else saw this scene, they would definitely be amazed.

Wang Yao’s petite figure should be Little Red Riding Hood’s persona.