Chapter 87: Yellow Sand Secret Manual??

Other than the blueprint, Xu Chu did not think that there was anything else that could attract these yellow sand lizards.

Xu Chu thought about it for a while. He really could not understand, so he decided not to think about it anymore.

In the crowd, Liu Peng’s eyes flickered, but his face was filled with fear, as if he was very afraid.

“As long as these people can withstand it, the future is mine!”

Liu Peng was excited. Seeing the yellow sand lizards die in the hands of the Mystic Yang soldiers one after another, he was extremely happy.

He held his hands tightly in front of his chest as if there was something there.

“What an immortal!”

There was a faint outline of a book on his chest. If one did not look carefully, they would not be able to discover what he was hiding.

At this moment, the Mystic Yang Formation was like a spinning gear that kept killing the yellow sand lizards.

Under the Mystic Yang Formation, it could not resist at all. After an unknown period of time, the Mystic Yang Formation stopped.

“That’s it?”

Xu Chu stood on the spot and looked at the corpses of the yellow sand lizards on the ground.

Then, Xu Chu took out a spatial bag and placed all the yellow sand lizard corpses inside.

There were two large bags of nearly 2,000 yellow sand lizard corpses.

Other than some light injuries, the Mystic Yang soldiers did not suffer much. After activating the Mystic Yang Array, everyone’s strength had increased slightly.

The Mystic Yang soldiers were all at the ninth level of the Postnatal realm.

Under the Mystic Yang Array, they even seemed to be at the Innate realm. Every one of them had a faint layer of Innate Astral Qi condensed on their bodies.

This was the real reason why they were not seriously injured or even dead.

“Let’s go.”

Xu Chu turned around and looked at the pyramid. There was a hint of thought in his eyes. Then, he led everyone towards the stargate.

However, before they could walk far, a large number of yellow sand lizards appeared.

Xu Chu could only stop again. The Mystic Yang Formation was activated again and kept killing the incoming yellow sand lizards.

“Something’s wrong. These yellow sand lizards have an obvious motive.”

Xu Chu looked at the endless yellow sand lizards with a solemn expression. Then, he summoned a team of 100 Mystic Yang soldiers.

“You guys go first and wait for us in front. If you encounter a yellow sand lizard that you can’t resist, come back.”

Xu Chu did not know what was attracting these yellow sand lizards, but he knew that if this continued, the Mystic Yang soldiers would not be able to resist at all.

After all, the Mystic Yang pure qi in their bodies was limited. Once they were severely exhausted, they would easily be defeated by the yellow sand lizards in numbers.

At that time, the losses would definitely be tragic.

It was better to see what was attracting those yellow sand lizards first.

Soon, Xu Chu’s experiment came to a conclusion. The Mystic Yang soldiers would not encounter those yellow sand lizards in the yellow sand.

Just like when he brought the Mystic Yang soldiers to the pyramid, not a single yellow sand lizard found the Mystic Yang soldiers.