Chapter 90: Song Yubai's Gains

Mei Changge looked at The Yellow Sand Deathly Scripture with a puzzled expression. Wouldn’t this cultivation technique cripple people?

Mei Changge really did not dare to try the cultivation technique on the Yellow Sand Secret Manual.

“Pyramid Space Structure Blueprint? This seems interesting?”

Mei Changge looked at the second page of the Yellow Sand Secret Manual. The blueprint on it was how to construct a special space.

It even gave him the feeling of building a Blessed Land, but it was very different from a Blessed Land.

This constructed space needed special treasures to maintain it. If one wanted to create a space similar to a Blessed Land, it was only a space.

“It looks like this Yellow Sand Secret Manual is very powerful, but it’s quite difficult to use.”

Mei Changge could not help but sigh. The seemingly powerful Yellow Sand Secret Manual could not be tested easily.

In the end, Mei Changge could only throw the Yellow Sand Secret Manual into the Hidden Star Pavilion.

He was not afraid of having too many good things. At most, he would save them first. Perhaps he could use them in the future.

“Strange, there’s still no news from Song Yubai?”

Mei Changge looked at the other door of light with a puzzled expression. However, he was not worried about Song Yubai. After all, he was still at the Innate Realm.

Moreover, there were 10,000 red lotus soldiers.

At this moment, in the stargate world where Song Yubai was.

Song Yubai looked at the endless sea in front of him with a helpless expression.

It had been six to seven days since he came to this world, but he had only come into contact with the island under his feet.

Moreover, what lived on this island was not humans, but a strange snake covered in black scales.

Every snake was as thick as an adult’s thigh. There were even two transparent wings on the snake’s body.

“Looks like there’s nothing else to gain. Fortunately, there’s a Blessed Stone mine on this island.”

Song Yubai looked at the endless sea with a helpless expression. Although he could not find any humans, there was a Blessed Stone mine on the island.

In the past few days, other than the delay in dealing with those strange snakes, all the Red Lotus soldiers had become miners.

He kept excavating the Blessed Stone mine, but in Song Yubai’s opinion,

“Sir! Sir!”

At this moment, a voice came from a Red Lotus soldier.

“What happened?”

Song Yubai looked at the person and asked calmly.

This person in front of him was the person who entered the soldier pool with him back then. His strength was also above the other soldiers. “Sir, a living creature has been dug out of the Blessed Stone mine!”

The man said to Song Yubai excitedly.

“What? A living creature?”

Hearing this, Song Yubai had a puzzled expression on his face. This was the first time he had heard of a living creature being dug out of a mineral vein.

“It’s true. It’s a snake-like creature. Moreover, its entire body is crystal clear, like a crystal.”

The man said excitedly.