Chapter 119: Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry

The once entirely black wolf-shaped statue had now metamorphosed into a light blue wolf-shaped crystal.

It was as if it was made of water and was filled with a mysterious aura. “Is this the soldier pool of the Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry?”

Mei Changge felt the willpower emitted by the crystal, which gave him a strange feeling.

Unity, strength, and mystery.

“Xu Ding should be here soon.”

Mei Changge moved his gaze away from the soldiers’ pool and looked at the entrance of the valley.

As soon as he finished speaking, Xu Ding rode a green-furred Gale Wolf and led the other Gale Wolves into the valley.

“My lord!”

Xu Ding came in front of Mei Changge and jumped down from the Gale Wolf. He said to Mei Changge excitedly.

“Well done.”

Mei Changge looked at Xu Ding with a satisfied expression.

Being able to tame an Innate Gale Wolf and even summon other Gale Wolves indicated that he had made adequate preparations.

“Did you bring the others?”

Mei Changge looked at Xu Ding and asked with a smile.

“My lord, they are waiting outside.”

Xu Ding nodded. He had not only brought all the Gale Wolves here but also some of his former subordinates.

Among this group of individuals, there were those who hadn’t become Mystic Yang soldiers, some who hadn’t become Red Lotus soldiers, and others who had been recruited from Green Cloud City.

They were all young and had a high desire to become soldiers.

Some of them did not become soldiers because their physiques were unsuitable. There were also some who could not survive the soldier pool.

However, their strength had already changed from before. The weakest among them was around Postnatal Level 7.

These were also the elite soldiers specially selected by Xu Ding.

“Alright, get ready.”

Mei Changge nodded. Soon after, Xu Ding brought in nearly 4,000 people from outside the valley.

These 4,000 people were the Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry that Mei Changge planned to nurture. Not only were they strong, but everyone was also loyal to him.

Although Mei Changge had not involved himself much, he personally brought these people out of the stargate back then, so he knew about them.

Moreover, no one objected to becoming a soldier.

“Yes, my lord!”

Xu Chu had a determined expression. He began to get everyone to line up and commanded his Gale Wolf to arrange a Gale Wolf for everyone else.

This was also the true way for them to become the Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry.

Other than the statue and the Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry, Mei Changge had also prepared other items.

For example, the Blessed Stones and some special herbs.

These crucial herbs would allow the soldiers to withstand the inheritance of the Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry and change their physique.

Without the help of these herbs, the success rate of becoming a Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry was estimated to be less than 30%.

“Go on.”