Chapter 199: Kui Yuan, 328, & Phantom Maiden

Guo Jia’s expression was serious. The difference between the Mandrill race and the Forest race was indeed different. At the very least, the Mandrill race would not be careless.

They were not as brainless as the Forest race.

“The other two races are the Phantom Horn race and the Thousand Hands race.”

Mei Changge said to Guo Jia.

Mei Changge also learned a little about these two races from the No Man’s Land section of the Star Web.

It was a race with a spiritual body, and Mei Changge had encountered it before.

It was the little girl who called herself Luoluo in the world where Mei Changge obtained the Red Soul Pearl and the moon.

She was from the Phantom Horn race.

Members of the Phantom Horn race all possessed a unique ability to form a spectral body, rendering them impervious to physical attacks.

However, Mei Changge did not care much about the Phantom Horn race because his Mystic Yang soldiers were their nemesis.

Furthermore, his personal guards were the Golden Crow Guards. They were the nemesis of the Phantom Horn race.

As for the other foreign race called the Thousand Hands race, Mei Changge had never seen them before. He found some information on the Star Web.

While the Thousand Hands foreign race was named the Thousand Hands race, it wasn’t because they possessed a thousand hands physically. Instead, their name stemmed from their exceptional skill in utilizing their hands for various abilities.

Initially, when Mei Changge first read the information, he believed that the Thousand Hands race could move their arms so rapidly that they could generate afterimages.

The Thousand Hands race was great at using the Five Elements Evasion Skill.

However, despite having a somewhat human-like appearance, they were covered in peculiar patterns.

They looked like some kind of failed experiment.

“My lord, the foreign races have retreated!”

At that moment, Song Yubai undid the formation and frowned as he looked at the six Mandrill race members who had lost consciousness.

“I know.”

Mei Changge nodded gently.

“Yubai, stay here for the time being. With the thick fog, the foreign races won’t dare to attack rashly.”

“Yes, my lord!”

Song Yubai cupped his hands and replied.

“Once you see Xu Ding return, inform me immediately. Also, take this jade pendant.”

With that, Mei Changge threw out a jade pendant.

“This jade pendant can activate the Dark Forest Array. It’s a powerful spiritual formation of the Dark Wall and can resist Dharma individuals. If anything happens, activate the Dark Forest Array immediately.”

Mei Changge pointed at the jade pendant. He refined it using the Nine Yang Spirit Fire and embedded a method to control the Dark Forest Array within it.

It was just in case.

“Feng Xiao, the Creation Workshop should have refined a lot of Spiritual Energy Cannons recently, right? Let them send some over and place them here.”

After Mei Changge finished explaining the Dark Forest Array, he looked at Guo Jia, who was deep in thought and said.

“No problem, My lord. I heard Old Zhao has developed a Grade 8 Spiritual Energy Cannon, but the production doesn’t seem to be much.”