Chapter 18

Although Guo Jia looked curious, he was actually trying to get Mei Changge to tell him.

Moreover, he was telling the truth. At this moment, he was really in the midst of traveling and studying. His reputation had indeed not spread.

Of course, his reputation in Yingchuan Academy didn’t count. After all, he was famous for his good wine in the academy.

“Would you believe me if I knew about your future?”

Mei Changge looked at Guo Jia with a strange smile on his face.

“My future? I really want to hear it.”

Guo Jia was stunned. The first thought that flashed through his mind was that Mei Changge was lying to him. After all, who in this world could know the future of others?

Impossible. Absolutely impossible.

However, looking at Mei Changge’s confident appearance, Guo Jia felt uneasy.

After all, the monsters had already appeared. If another immortal appeared, he would not be surprised.

“You, Guo Fengxiao, don’t have much experience in your life. It’s indeed exciting enough, but it’s a pity that you died young.”

“And when you died, your opponent had just appeared.”

Mei Changge shook his head slightly, a look of pity on his face.

It was as if it was a pity that Guo Jia had died early and had not met his true opponent.

“Well…”

Guo Jia did not expect that Mei Changge would say that he would die young. He felt like a fortune-teller on the street.

Like he would scare him first, then tell him how to avoid the disaster, and finally take his money.

It was completely a trap.

Looking at the disbelief on Guo Jia’s face, Mei Changge smiled and said, “Of course, I’m talking about your original future. Now that you’ve met me, your future will naturally be different.”

“Besides, don’t you want to know who your opponent is?”

Upon hearing this, Guo Jia revealed a curious expression. What kind of person would become his potential opponent?

Of course, Guo Jia did not fully believe Mei Changge’s words. As a strategist, he naturally had his own judgment.

“Let’s not talk about anything else. In your world, according to the original future, there should be an uprising.”

Hearing this, Guo Jia’s eyes flashed.

“The Peace Cult?”

The figure of the Peace Sect appeared in Guo Jia’s mind as he asked Mei Changge.

“That’s right.”

When Mei Changge saw that Guo Jia had guessed The Peace Cult immediately, he could not help but nod slightly.

As expected of the Genius Guo Jia. Although he was still in the learning period, his brain was very bright and he also noticed the difference in the Peace Cult.

“Of course, there won’t be The Peace Cult in your world anymore. I reckon that the entire world will shatter soon.”

Mei Changge released another piece of news. It was like a bomb that stunned Guo Jiazhen.

What the hell was a broken world?

“Wait, monsters? Visitors from outer space? World shattering? Could it be!”