Chapter 32

“Mystic Yang Grass?”

Hearing Mei Changge’s words, Ye Yan was stunned. Then, with a flip of his palm, a small blade of grass with golden threads on its leaves appeared.

“Are you talking about this?”

Ye Yan handed the grass to Mei Changge and asked.

“Yes, that’s it.”

Seeing the grass that Ye Yan handed over, Mei Changge revealed a surprised expression. He did not expect that after searching for so long, the Mystic Yang Grass would be beside him.

“This thing is not worth much, my Blessed Land has plenty of it. If you want it, I can give it to you.”

Ye Yan was also a little surprised. He did not expect Mei Changge to be so interested in this grass.

This Mystic Yang Grass basically covered his Blessed Land. Most importantly, he really did not discover anything special about this Mystic Yang Grass.

In fact, no one needed it at all. Although the Mystic Yang Grass looked pretty on the outside, in his Blessed Land, other than being able to gather some sunlight, it had no other use.

“Alright, I need 3,000 Mystic Yang Grass. I’ll help you nurture 300 lotus flowers.”

“As for the follow-up, we’ll discuss later, alright?”

Mei Changge suppressed the excitement in his heart and said to Ye Yan.

“This grass is useless to me. I’ll give you 5,000 stalks first.”

Speaking of this, Ye Yan communicated with his Blessed Land and collected 5,000 stalks of Mystic Yang Grass in the blink of an eye, placing them into a small cloth bag.

“In addition to the Mystic Yang Grass you want, there are also 300 seeds of the Buddha’s Fire Lotus. I hope you can give me a surprise.”

With a smile on his face, Ye Yan handed the small cloth bag to Mei Changge.

The two of them were very satisfied with this simple transaction, but Ye Yan also wanted to know how strong Mei Changge’s Blessed Land was towards the growth of the lotus flower.

After all, the Buddha’s Fire Lotus was not an ordinary lotus. It still needed some time to grow.

“Alright, wait for my news. I’ll contact you when the lotus flower is ripe.”

Mei Changge nodded and added Ye Yan as a friend using the Star Chain. At this moment, two people walked into the classroom.

One of them had a dispirited aura, but his eyes were bright. The other had a large saber hanging from his waist, and his head was shiny like a small sun.

“Is he a Transcendent?”

Looking at the person beside Zhou Zhennan, Mei Changge muttered in his heart. To be honest, he really could not see anything special about him.

“Everyone, let me introduce the person beside me today.”

Zhou Zhennan glanced at all the students in the classroom and pointed at Wanliu Tang.

“Wanliu Tang, Transcendent, good at saber techniques.”

Zhou Zhennan gave a simple introduction. He didn’t even mention Wanliu Tang’s Blessed Land, but just the word Transcendent shocked the students in the classroom.

“Transcendent! He’s a Transcendent!”

“I didn’t expect the Blue Star Academy to hire a Transcendent to teach us.”