Chapter 92: Minor Mystical Power, White Jade Spirit Body!

Just as Xu Chu continued to investigate the resources contained in the stargate world, Mei Changge, who was cultivating in the Green Cloud Palace, revealed a pleasantly surprised expression.

“The second specialty has been nurtured?”

He sensed the information coming from the Blessed Land space and could not help but stop cultivating.

His figure flashed. When he appeared again, he was already standing beside a lake.

Seeing a few lotus buds surface in the lake, the joy on his face was self-evident.

“I didn’t expect the specialty this time to be related to willpower.”

Mei Changge looked at the five blue flower buds in the lake and could not help but sigh.

This lotus was called the Resplendent Star Lotus, and its use was very simple.

As long as he consumed it, he could refine the power of his will and increase the chances of his will forming.

To become Transcendent, one had to condense the power of will and transform it. That was the prerequisite for becoming Transcendent.

Just the fact that it could temper one’s willpower made the value of the Resplendent Star Lotus multiply.

In terms of value, ten white jade lotuses could not compare to one Resplendent Star Lotus.

“It’s just that it grows a little slower, but rare things are precious.”

Mei Change looked at the Resplendent Star Lotus that was still in its flower bud state and said.

When the white jade lotus was born, it basically covered the entire lake, but this Resplendent Star Lotus only produced five.

One could imagine its growth speed.

However, with this special lotus flower, Mei Changge had greater confidence in the opening of the market.

Perhaps, he would have to rely on this Resplendent Star Lotus to make a name for himself in the market.

“When you grow out, it’s time to open the market!”

Mei Changge could not help but look forward to it.

When the Resplendent Star Lotus completely matured, his preparations should be about done.

After all, the power of will was not only to become Transcendent. Even people in the Transcendent realm needed to improve the power of will.

The power of will was equivalent to the power of a person’s soul. The stronger the power of will, the stronger the soul power.

“This willpower is a little like a primordial spirit?”

In his memory, there were many similarities between the description of the primordial spirit and this Resplendent Star Lotus.

However, Mei Changge was not very sure what was different. After all, his understanding of the primordial spirit might not be as much as the power of will.

Mei Changge did not study it further. Instead, he went to look at the other lotus flowers in the Blessed Land.

Currently, there were already seven types of lotus flowers growing in Lotus Flower Blessed Land.

Other than the White Jade Lotus, Buddha Fire Lotus, Red Lotus, and Resplendent Star Lotus, there were also three additional lotus flowers.

These three lotus flowers were all nurtured by the lotus seeds Ye Yan had given him.