Chapter 66: The Help of the Cloud of Will

Some people said that this person called Green Lotus was like a meteor that had fallen in the blink of an eye.

Linlei of the Blue Star Academy also noticed the change in the rankings.

However, he wasn’t in a hurry. He stared calmly at the King-Ranking List.

“I’ve already prepared it for you. Whether you can get it or not depends on your own ability!”

Linlei believed that those who could walk the path of Destiny would not end here.

Back then, when he saw the power of providence all over Mei Changge’s body, he was already very surprised.

It was as if Mei Changge was born to walk the path of Destiny.

At this moment, Mei Changge still didn’t know that Linlei had already prepared an unimaginable surprise for him. In the Willpower Stairs, Mei Changge felt like a lonely boat in the sea, as if it would be overturned at any moment.

The will illusion was a test, and for some reason, Mei Changge directly broke through the illusion. This also caused him to not withstand the test of the illusion.

However, as he stabilized himself on the stairs, the cloud of will in his mind seemed to be nourishing him, making his willpower stronger.

“Beauty, greed, arrogance, and so on. It should be the test of the will illusion just now.”

Mei Changge fell into deep thought, but his footsteps were very stable. He walked towards the second staircase step by step.

The 36th step was a test, and the 72nd step should also be a test. However, with the help of the cloud of will in his mind, Mei Changge felt as if he had been baptized in the soul.

Every step made his will stronger.

Everyone else on the stairs was enduring the invasion of the willpower, including Xia Wu and the others, who were currently ranked first.

“Fight! Fight! Fight!”

Xia Wu’s eyes were filled with battle intent. He used his battle intent to resist the power of his will, as if there was nothing in the world that he could not fight.

The violent battle intent made his footsteps light. Soon, he arrived at the 71st step.

“Although I’ve already trained my will in the Great Xia Academy, if I want to reach the 108th step, I have to at least form my will.”

Xia Wu was filled with fighting spirit as he looked up at the remaining 36 steps.

In the Great Xia Academy, there was a rare treasure related to the power of will. Even the Moon Goddess Academy and the Hundred Schools of Philosophy had it, but it was not as challenging as the Willpower Stairs in front of him.

However, this also made him first on the King-Ranking List again.

Looking at Liu Yuexi, who was a few steps behind, Xia Wu could not help but look away.

The competition between them was after the 72nd step.

However, when he saw Mei Changge, who was already too far behind, he was a little surprised.

“Is he relying on luck? If this is the end, he’s not worthy of being my opponent.”

Xia Wu looked at Mei Changge, who was gradually being surpassed. His tone was a little calm. There was no mockery or disdain. He was just a little disappointed.

It was as if he was disappointed that his opponent had fallen from the clouds.

Liu Yuexi, who was at the side, also saw Mei Changge, who was falling further and further behind. A disappointed expression appeared on her face under the veil.