Chapter 169: Summoning Song Yubai

Song Yubai was not surprised to see Guo Jia. After all, Guo Jia would definitely know that the Red Lotus soldiers were gathered.

“Yes, Mr. Guo.”

Song Yubai wore a stern expression, confirming the situation. Furthermore, he gestured toward the doorway of light within the restaurant.

“In that case, take this with you.”

When Guo Jia heard Song Yubai’s answer and saw the door of light, he knew that Mei Changge had indeed summoned Song Yubai. He took out a letter and handed it to Song Yubai.

“Don’t worry, Mr. Guo.”

Song Yubai took the letter from Guo Jia and led 6,000 Red Lotus soldiers into the door of light.

Guo Jia, on the other hand, had a thoughtful expression as he looked at the door of light. He did not know what Mei Changge had encountered in the level-two stargate and had to summon Song Yubai.

As Song Yubai and the soldiers disappeared into the door of light, Guo Jia ordered his men to disperse the crowd and return to the Green Cloud Pavilion. At that moment, in the Green Cloud Pavilion, Zhao Decai, Xu Changqing, and the others were gathered.

“Mr. Guo, have you passed the letter to the lord?”

Xu Changqing asked with a smile.

“Yes, the name of the new city and the questions Hu Hua raised are written on the letter.”

Guo Jia nodded gently and took out the White Jade Lotus Wine to pour himself a glass.

Immediately, the fragrance of the wine spread throughout the room.

“Mr. Guo, did you call us here just to watch you drink? That’s not very nice.”

Xu Changqing looked at Guo Jia and glared at him. He did not pour a glass for the people present.

“It’s not like you don’t have it. My salary is not enough to afford drinks for everyone.”

Guo Jia glanced at them and couldn’t resist rolling his eyes. The White Jade Lotus Wine served as their salary, and he had a fondness for wine to boot. If they expected to get a sip of it from Guo Jia, they were likely daydreaming.

“I called you here this time because of the two new cities.”

As soon as Guo Jia finished speaking, they looked at him.

“The lord decides the name of the new city, but the internal layout requires planning. Additionally, there’s the matter of inaugurating the city.”

Guo Jia’s tone grew solemn. He had made preparations for the city’s inauguration but had never actually carried it out. Nevertheless, he recognized that he could no longer delay this step. Opening the city was now unavoidable.

To breathe life into the city and spur its revival, he needed to permit the citizens to enter Desolate Forest.

“The lord has made a decision on this matter, but we currently face two problems.”

As Guo Jia spoke, he extended two fingers and looked at everyone.

“Firstly, it’s about the distribution of population. Secondly, it’s about the development of cities near the Forest race.”

After Guo Jia concluded his statement, he gazed at them as if seeking their opinions on the matter.

“Mr. Guo, my Creation Workshop will certainly relocate to the city near the Forest race.”

When Zhao Decai heard Guo Jia’s words, he replied without thinking.

After all, there were two mineral veins near that city. It was more convenient for the Creation Workshop.