Chapter 03

“Coming”

When Mei Changge heard him, he hurried forward.

The verification of the Blessed Land was related to the resources he had obtained from the Blue Star Academy. Moreover, his current strength and realm were a little low.

He was only at Postnatal Level Seven.

When he opened the Blessed Land last night, under the baptism of the spiritual energy in the Blessed Land, he had only broken through to the seventh level.

“Name?”

“Mei Changge.”

Mei Changge walked into the Blue Star Academy’s room to verify the Blessed Land. A woman asked him.

“Just fill out this form and record it on Star Web.”

The woman did not even look up. She held a form in her hand and handed it to him.

“Huh? Why didn’t you write it?”

The woman looked up at Mei Changge and asked.

“Senior, if it has the characteristics of the Blessed Land, would it…”

Mei Changge asked with a smile.

“If the Blessed Land has a special characteristic, take the form and go straight to the third room on the left.”

The woman looked surprised, but she did not pay much attention to it.

“Alright, thank you, Senior.”

Mei Changge nodded, turned around, and walked directly to the third room on the left.

All the seniors in the academy would be given resources to verify the Blessed Land. Although it was not much, it was just a little troublesome for them. Therefore, although their attitudes were not friendly, they would not be bad.

He still had to take the journey that he needed to take.

“Looks like another junior has the characteristics of the Blessed Land?”

Liu Qingqing realized that the form was not handed to him. He could not help but look up at Mei Changge’s back.

“In the past few years, there have been more and more characteristics, but most of them seem to be low-grade characteristics. I wonder what the characteristics of this junior’s Blessed Land are?”

Curious, Liu Qingqing drew a circle around Mei Changge’s name on the paper.

“Next, Wang Teng!”

Mei Changge did not care about Liu Qingqing’s attention. He had already entered the third room.

Other than a table and chair, there was a special camera above his head.

“Student, please take a seat. The star spirit will scan your Blessed Land. The characteristics of the Blessed Land will be recorded in the star net. Please don’t worry.”

An electronic voice sounded in the room.

“Is this the true spirit of the Starnet?”

Mei Changge looked at the camera in front of him with a curious expression.

In Great Xia, one of the most advanced technologies was the star web in front of them.

The entire Star Web was connected to all the academies in Great Xia and recorded the information of all the students.

Moreover, the evaluation of the Blessed Land would also be evaluated by the Star Web.

“Scan complete.”