Chapter 25:

Wan Chuan suddenly thought of the slightly neurotic student in the academy.

“Senior, do you have such a channel?”

Mei Changge’s eyes lit up when he heard Wan Chuan’s words. Then, he turned his hand and a bottle of wine appeared in his hand.

“Senior, do you want to introduce me?”

Mei Changge handed the wine to Wan Chuan with a hint of anticipation on his face.

“Haha, I knew you were smart. Just wait, I’ll contact him now.”

Seeing the wine Mei Changge handed over, Wan Chuan’s eyes lit up. He even reached out and patted his shoulder, looking like he had high hopes for him.

After a while, Mei Changge saw a bald man hopping over to the Treasure Pavilion.

That’s right, he was jumping around!

“Elder Wan, I heard that there’s good stuff? Introduce it?”

The bald man saw Wan Chuan and said with a strange smile on his face. He reached out and snatched the wine from Wan Chuan’s arms.

Gulp! Gulp!

He drank two mouthfuls.

“I heard that there’s a new barbeque shop outside recently. Do you want to go and make two cups?”

“Oh, right, I forgot that you don’t eat meat.”

“That’s not right. Elder Wan, where’s your wife?”

A series of words came out of the bald man’s mouth, making Wan Chuan frown.

He didn’t know if it was because the bald man had snatched the wine or if it was because he mentioned about him not having a wife.

“Shut up. That kid has a Buddha statue. It depends on what price you’re willing to pay. Let me tell you, that Buddha statue can affect one’s mind.”

Wan Chuan looked at the remaining half bottle of wine and revealed a pained expression. Then, he snatched it back and pointed at Mei Changge.

“Eh? Is this a junior? Why haven’t I seen him before?”

“By the way, my name is Xuan Ci. This is my Buddhist name. Of course, you can call me Xuan Ci King Kong.”

“What Buddha statue? Show me.”

“By the way, junior, do you have a girlfriend? Do you want me to introduce her to you? I guarantee that she’s a female Bodhisattva!”

Hearing the bald man’s words, Mei Changge was speechless. The bald man in front of him was indeed a little crazy.

“That’s the one.”

Mei Changge did not answer. It was not like he had never seen a female Bodhisattva before. In fact, she was nothing special.

Mei Changge opened his palm and a small golden Buddha statue was imprinted in the man’s eyes.

“This Buddha statue comes from the Cicada Music Temple. It can make ordinary people believe in it.”

Mei Changge gave a simple introduction, but he did not notice the light in the bald man’s eyes.

It was as if the light had met its beloved and was about to turn into a peach heart.

“The Cicada Music Temple?”

The man’s face was burning as he softly spat out a sentence.

“The Golden Cicada’s Cicada is not Zen Heart.”