Chapter 79: Sponsorship of the Blue Star Academy

In half a month, Mei Changge did not break through to the second level of Transcendent, but the Nine Yang Spirit Fire in the Golden Crow Art was successfully condensed.

In the Green Cloud Palace, Mei Changge looked at the fiery red flames condensed in his palm and smiled bitterly.

He originally thought that it would not be difficult to condense this Nine Yang Spirit Fire. In the end, it took him half a month to successfully condense it.

However, he liked the ability of the Nine Yang Spirit Fire very much. Not only could it be used to attack, but it could also be used to refine weapons or even pills. However, the prerequisite was that he had to learn to refine weapons or pills.

Otherwise, whether the things refined could be used was still a problem.

“I should be able to head to my territory today, right?”

Mei Changge retracted the flames in his palm. Just as he thought this, Linlei’s message came from the Starchain Bracelet.

Seeing that the message asked him to go to the Blue Star Hall, Mei Changge directly packed the items in the room. Although there was not much in the room, he estimated that he would rarely come back in the future.

When Mei Changge arrived at the Blue Star Hall, he unexpectedly discovered a figure.

“Elder Wan?”

When Mei Changge saw Wan Chuan in the Blue Star Hall, his eyes lit up.

“Hahaha, are you surprised to see me?”

Wan Chuan saw Mei Changge and said with a smile.

“Not bad, kid. You’ve already entered the Transcendent realm?”

Sensing that Mei Changge had become a Transcendent, Wan Chuan couldn’t help but sigh.

After all, only three months had passed since Mei Changge entered the Blue Star Academy. This speed surprised him.

“Not only is this kid in the Transcendent realm, but he also won first place in the King’s Tower.”

The nearby Linlei laughed.

“Coincidentally, you’re back this time. He’s about to head to the territory of the no man’s land. Old Wan, send him there.”

Linlei pointed at Mei Changge and said to Wan Chuan.

“No wonder you called me to this Blue Star Hall as soon as I returned. So you were waiting for me here?”

Hearing Linlei’s words, Wan Chuan turned to look at him. It had to be known that he had just come out of the Void Market, but Linlei had directly arranged this for him.

“Alright, then I’ll reluctantly send this kid to his territory.”

Wan Chuan nodded. In any case, the reason why he could recover from his injuries was also because of Linlei. He didn’t mind such a small matter.

“Changge, the Blue Star Academy will give you some resources next. It’s enough for you to live in the no man’s land for three months. After three months, the Blue Star Academy will let go.” Linlei looked at Mei Changge and said.

“Yeah. ”

Mei Changge was not surprised. After all, that territory belonged to him alone. The Blue Star Academy could not always support him.

“In addition, other than some basic resources, such as Blessed Stones, the Blue Star Academy will also provide you with ten level-one stargate tokens and a level-two stargate token. Whether you can obtain anything good from them will depend on your luck.”