Chapter 20

Up in the sky, Wang Yao and the others looked at Mei Changge’s actions with strange expressions on their faces.

There was actually such a thing.

However, they immediately reacted and collected some commoners or animals.

Although in their eyes, these commoners were just ordinary people, they were still useful to their Blessed Land.

For example, planting medicinal herbs required people to plant them, or raising some spirit beasts.

However, they were not as crazy as Mei Changge. They only chose a few.

“What grade is his Blessed Land, can it accommodate so many people?”

Ye Yan stared at Mei Changge’s crazed expression with his mouth agape. He was also secretly amazed.

In just a short while, he felt that Mei Changge could recruit more than 10,000 people, including some animals.

However, soon, everyone’s gazes shifted to the ground.

The ground cracked, as if a huge thing was turning over underground. At the same time, when their gazes landed on the ground, everyone in the sky except them had disappeared without a trace.

It was as if it did not exist at all.

“Have they all disappeared?”

Only Mei Changge had a trace of doubt on his face. Looking at the disappearing people in the sky, he vaguely felt that a force had taken all of them away.

Just like how he used the power of the Blessed Land to collect a large number of commoners.

“Attention, Disha Qi is coming out.”

Wang Yao, who was not far away, gripped the Disha Gourd in her hand tightly as she looked at the surging ground.

Gray gas slowly rose from the ground.

Each gas was about the size of a forearm, and it was gray all over.

“Retrieve!”

In the distance, Gao Qiming took out an identical gourd from somewhere and shouted at the Disha Qi closest to him.

Then, everyone took out their gourds and collected the Disha Qi that kept emerging on the ground.

Mei Changge was the same. However, he did not feel anything special about Disha Qi. It was like ordinary gas.

Soon, all the Disha Qi that surged out of the ground was collected by everyone. It was just that there were some more and some less.

As for a Disha Gourd, it could only collect ten strands of Disha Qi at most.

Wang Yao had only brought ten gourds with her. She had originally wanted to collect all the Disha Qi from the level-one stargates this time, but she did not expect Gao Qiming and Ye Yan to act so quickly.

If they snatched it now, the gains would not make up for the losses. After all, if they did not collect it as soon as possible, the Disha Qi would disappear.

“Never mind.”

Wang Yao’s gaze swept across Gao Qiming and Ye Yan, and she gave up the thought of snatching them.

At the side, Mei Changge was looking at Disha Qi in the gourd.

This Disha Qi was completely gray and did not look magical at all. It was like a speck of dust.