Chapter 65: The Illusion Exploded?

When Mei Changge saw everything in front of him clearly, he realized that he was in a palace.

This time, there was no army suppressing him with their will. However, Mei Changge was still a little curious about everything in front of him.

The palace was magnificent, and he was sitting at the highest position in the hall.

“Has he become an emperor?”

Looking at the dragon robe on his body, Mei Changge smiled.

“Your Majesty, Mr. Guo Jia requests an audience.”

At this moment, a maid walked out and said respectfully to Mei Changge.

Hearing this, Mei Changge was stunned. He did not expect Guo Jia to appear in this world.

“Let him in.”

Mei Changge waved his hand and gestured for the maid to invite Guo Jia in. He wanted to see what this illusion wanted to do.

At this moment, he had no doubt that everything in front of him was caused by the Willpower Stairs. Moreover, the current scene should be an illusion.

When he saw Guo Jia, he was not surprised. It was indeed Guo Jia’s appearance.

“According to my memories, the scene was automatically generated?”

Mei Changge looked at Guo Jia’s appearance with a thoughtful expression.

The first time he had fallen into a similar environment, someone like Guan Yu had automatically appeared and used the will of the army to suppress him.

“Your Majesty, the foreign races have contributed 10 succubi, 100 foreign races’ beauties, 1,000 rare treasures, and three of them are supreme treasures!”

Guo Jia walked in and said to Mei Changge with a smile.

When he heard the words of “Guo Jia” in front of him, Mei Changge’s eyes were in a daze.

“Your Majesty?”

Guo Jia could not help but say softly when he saw Mei Change’s stunned expression.

“Feng Xiao, can the foreign races submit?”

From the moment he heard Guo Jia’s words, Mei Changge seemed to have become a different person. His eyes were filled with deterrence, and his body revealed a supreme aura.

“Your Majesty, the foreign races submitted and offered ten succubi, a hundred beauties of the foreign races, a thousand rare treasures, and three supreme rare treasures.”

Hearing Mei Changge’s words, “Guo Jia” lowered his head and said respectfully.

“Hahaha, good. Feng Xiao, rewards!”

“Ten beauties from the foreign races, ten rare treasures, and one Small World!!”

Mei Changge did not know what had happened, but he laughed loudly and rewarded Guo Jia repeatedly.

“Thank you, Your Majesty. Your Majesty will live forever and unify the myriad worlds. All races will submit!”

When “Guo Jia” heard Mei Changge’s words, joy flashed across his face as he shouted.

The maidservants at the side even knelt down and shouted at Mei Changge.

It was as if Mei Changge had already unified the myriad worlds and suppressed all the foreign races.

“That’s not right.”

Mei Changge’s eyes suddenly revealed a trace of clarity, but a wisp of gray fog enveloped his eyes again.