Chapter 124: Surprise from the Phaseless Soldier Tower

If he did not get back the Blessed Stones they had consumed, Mei Changge would not let Xu Ding and the others rest.

Mei Changge looked at the 100,000 Blessed Stones he only had left and threw them into the Golden Calabash to forge the Myriad Lotus Coins again.

In the Golden Calabash, many Myriad Lotus Coins had already returned to the calabash to recover their spiritual energy.

“Looks like the circulation of Myriad Lotus Coins in Green Lotus City is not bad. ”

Mei Changge smiled. However, the number of Myriad Lotus Coins was still a little small. Now, it depended on whether Lin Zifeng could directly obtain Blessed Stones from a level-one stargate.

“After dealing with the Forest Race, it’s time to enter the level-two stargate to take a look.”

Mei Changge’s eyes were filled with thought. He planned to personally bring the level-two stargate in not only for resources, but also to see if he would encounter a familiar world again.

As long as he met a familiar world, it meant that meeting a talent he was familiar with would be very helpful to his development.

He even suspected that only by entering the stargate world would he have a chance of encountering the world he was familiar with.

He had a vague guess about this.

He wasn’t very sure yet.

Only by dealing with the Forest Race could he try again.

Mei Changge’s gaze landed on his interface. Because he had added destiny points to the spiritual energy cannon, it had decreased to three digits again, but it was still steadily increasing.

“Five days later, deal with the Forest Race.”

Mei Changge was determined. Even if the Forest Race had ten Transcendents, Mei Changge had to deal with them completely.

Soon, three days passed in a flash and Ye Yan arrived at Green Lotus City as scheduled.

Looking at Green Lotus City, Ye Yan could not help but be a little surprised. He did not expect that there were actually a large number of ordinary people living in Green Lotus City. Furthermore, these people were clearly from the stargate world.

This was because he noticed that the clothes these people wore were very different, as if they were humans from several worlds.

“Interesting.”

Ye Yan had a curious expression on his face. However, when he reached the city gate, a Red Lotus soldier appeared in front of him.

“Is this Mr. Ye Yan?”

Yan Zhen looked at Ye Yan and asked.

“That’s right.”

“Mr. Ye Yan, please follow me. My lord is in the Green Lotus Palace.”

When Yan Zhen saw Ye Yan nod, a smile appeared on his face. He personally led Ye Yan towards Green Lotus Palace.

Three days ago, he had received Mei Changge’s instructions. He knew that Ye Yan would come and asked him to lead the way.

At this moment, only the 5,000 Red Lotus soldiers led by Yan Zhen were left in

Green Lotus City. As for Xu Chu and Song Yubai, they had already entered the New Desolate Forest in the past three days and started to lure and kill the Forest Race.

As for Yan Zhen, he guarded Green Lotus City as a general.

Soon, Yan Zhen brought Ye Yan to Green Lotus City. Seeing Mei Changge sitting on the high seat, Ye Lian had a smile on her face.