Chapter 138: Destiny Chessboard

Xu Chu felt the Mystic Yang pure qi in his mind begin to transform into another type of pure qi, and the cultivation technique circulating in his body also began to change.

As time passed, Xu Chu’s strength reached Innate Level 9, but it did not stop.

“He’s about to break through?”

Mei Changge, who was standing outside, felt the change in Xu Chu’s body and smiled.

A subtle willpower was infused into Xu Chu’s body, ultimately transforming into his own will.

wooo!

Mei Changge seemed to have heard a strange cry. Then, Xu Chu jumped out of the soldier pool and floated in the sky.

When he opened his eyes, there seemed to be two burning balls of flames.

A moment later, Xu Chu descended from the sky and arrived in front of Mei Changge.

“Thank you, my lord!”

Xu Chu’s expression was solemn as he knelt on one knee in front of Mei Changge.

“Get up. There’s no need to be so polite.”

Mei Change smiled and reached out to help Xu Chu up.

From the moment Xu Chu jumped out of the soldier pool, he successfully entered the Transcendent realm and became the second soldier under him to reach the Transcendent realm.

In addition, the 5,000 Mystic Yang soldiers brought by Xu Chu had also grown one or two levels because of the advancement of the soldier pool.

Next, Mei Changge asked Xu Chu to arrange for the Mystic Yang soldiers to enter the soldier pool and transform into Golden Crow Guards.

After coming out of the soldier pool, the 5,000 Golden Crow Guards stood in front of Mei Changge, all of them exuding powerful auras.

Although they had not all entered Innate Level 9 like the Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry, as long as they entered the Phaseless Soldier Tower, they would be able to catch up quickly.

“Xu Chu, lead the Golden Crow Guards into the Phaseless Soldier Tower. Once all the Golden Crow Guards reach Innate Level 9, you may exit. Later on, I’ll arrange for your passage through a stargate.”

Mei Changge looked at Xu Chu standing in front of him and said with a smile.

“Yes, my lord!”

Xu Chu had a serious expression. Then, he left the soldier pool valley with the Golden Crow Guards and headed for the Phaseless Soldier Tower.

Mei Changge had already invested another 50,000 Blessed Stones in the Phaseless Soldier Tower to increase the strength of the Golden Crow Guards.

After Xu Chu left with the Golden Crow Guards, Mei Changge’s consciousness shifted to the Green Cloud Palace.

“36 maids?”

Mei Changge discreetly counted the number of maids in the Green Cloud Palace and his expression remained unchanged. He then whispered a message into their ears, instructing them to be ready.

“Time to build the White Lotus Soldier Pool.”

Mei Changge’s expression changed. Then, he took out the Soldier Stones, Blessed Stones, and other items.

Since the White Lotus Soldier Pool was at Grade 8, it was easy to build it.

He only needed to set up a special spiritual formation.

Soon, he constructed the White Lotus Soldier Pool. His consciousness shifted to the Green Cloud Palace again, and 36 graceful ladies instantly appeared in front of him.