Chapter 59: Ranking Soars, Token Fusion!

The two lights intertwined and seemed to produce a magical power. Mei Changge’s face revealed a curious expression.

“This is the Golden Sand Token?”

Mei Changge suddenly saw a golden token appear in front of him. Two tokens floated in front of him, and their power intertwined.

The appearance of the Golden Sand Token surprised Mei Changge, but he did not sense any danger.

Soon, the two tokens fused into one and transformed into a yellowish-brown token that was intertwined with blue.

As the token took shape, Mei Changge’s figure disappeared from the island.

When he reappeared, he found himself in a forest.

“This is the third level of the King’s Tower? I wonder what’s so special about this level?”

Mei Changge looked at the token floating in front of him and reached out to grab it, putting it into his arms.

He looked around warily.

On the first level, it was to test the courage of the students, and on the second level, it was about the use of array formations for soldiers. Especially on the second level, Mei Changge felt that he had learned a lot.

The fusion and coordination of the array formation made him feel that he had benefited greatly.

At this moment, Mei Changge suddenly felt a slight vibration on his wrist.

“Congratulations, Lord Green Lotus, on successfully entering the seventh place of the King-Ranking List.”

A message appeared on his wrist.

“He’s actually in the top seven?”

A trace of surprise appeared on Mei Changge’s face, but his target was the top three. He wanted to see what the treasure known as the world core was.

At the same time, when Mei Changge entered the third level of the King’s Tower, the rankings of the King’s Rankings were updated again. Mei Change directly entered the top seven from the nineteenth place.

His reputation on Star Net soared again, as if he had instantly surpassed Xia Wu, who was ranked first, and Liu Yuexi, who was ranked second.

“Dark horse! He’s definitely a dark horse!”

“This person called Green Lotus actually directly entered the top ten. There’s actually such a genius in the Blue Star Academy!”

The information about the green lotus on Star Net exploded again. Countless people were discussing the name of the green lotus, as if it had become a hot topic.

However, as Mei Changge entered seventh place, Xia Wu on the rankings, including Liu Yuexi, became a little curious about the green lotus.

“Looks like there’s indeed something fun about the opening of the King’s Tower this time?”

On the third level of the King’s Tower, a young man looked at the notification on his wrist with interest.

This person had short black hair and a determined gaze. He was wearing short clothes and looked a little thin. However, one could sense a hint of sharpness and iron-bloodedness from him.

It was Xia Wu from the Great Xia Academy.

“But it’s impossible to surpass me.”

At this point, Xia Wu had a confident expression on his face. He clenched his left fist and smashed it at a big tree in front of him.