Chapter 144: The Acting Snow Wolf

“Calm down and sign this!”

Mei Changge looked at the white fur on the pub and reached out to grab its neck.

Song Yubai and the other two looked curious. Could this pub even sign a contract?

As he put the paper in front of the pup, Mei Changge guided the pup’s front paw to make an impression on the paper.

The white paper seamlessly melded into the pup’s body as it it had never been there.

“Done.”

Mei Changge smiled and let go of its paw as he put the pub down.

Howl!

At that moment, the pup gazed at Mei Changge with apprehension in its eyes. It found it hard to believe that it had essentially agreed to sell itself after indulging in some wine.

As the paper entered its body, the information fused into its mind.

“Alright, stop pretending.”

Mei Changge looked at the pub’s terrified expression and could not help but laugh. This pub was not only an alcoholic, but also a drama queen.

Mei Changge flipped his palm and threw a bottle of White Jade Lotus Wine to it. The pub jumped up and ran to the side with the Spirit Wine.

The terrified look on its face disappeared.

“My lord, this…”

Xu Ding observed the pup’s behavior and was left utterly astonished.

“That’s right. This little fellow followed you back on purpose.”

Mei Changge could not help but laugh.

After he signed the contract with the pub, he knew the pub’s name as it appeared on his interface.

——

Pet: Snow Wolf (Transcendent Level 1)

——

A few concise words appeared on the interface. Despite its youth, Transcendents wouldn’t become intoxicated from just a few bottles of White Jade Lotus Wine.

“It can’t be!”

Xu Ding had a look of disbelief on his face. Then, he recalled the White Jade Lotus Wine he had given the pub when it woke up along the way and his heart ached.

“Are the remaining Gale Wolves in Desolate Forest?”

Mei Changge glanced at the Snow Wolf crouching at the side and looked at Song Yubai and the other two.

“Yes, my lord.”

“Other than the Gale Wolves, we have also dealt with the other foreign races in Desolate Forest.”

Song Yubai nodded in approval. This time, they had not only captured a portion of the Gale Wolves but also eradicated the other foreign races in the Desolate Forest.

“Not bad. It’s time to open or expand the city.”

When Mei Changge heard Song Yubai’s words, his eyes lit up.

The next step for the Green Lotus Territory was to eliminate the foreign races and open up the city. This was part of the plan to gradually detach the Green

Lotus Territory from his support and enable the entire territory to become self-sustaining.

“By the way, I asked Feng Xiao to register soldiers in the Green Cloud Pavilion. You can go and take a look.”