Chapter 21

A bitter smile appeared on Guo Jia’s face. Originally, there was still a lot of food stored in Jin City that could be used for a period of time. However, now that there were suddenly about 20,000 people, food was in short supply.

In fact, there were no extra houses in Jin City. They needed to build new houses for the commoners to live in.

“I can solve the food problem, but the housing problem needs to be rebuilt.”

Mei Changge could buy food from outside, but Guo Jia needed to rebuild the house with his men.

“Feng Xiao, I’ll have to trouble you then.”

Mei Changge looked at the expression on Guo Jia’s face and could not help but say helplessly.

“By the way, you should have learned the Complete Reality Technique from Xu Chu, right? Let Xu Chu select 3,000 people from the commoners. When the time comes, the mental cultivation technique will be popularized.”

The popularization of mental cultivation techniques was inevitable. Moreover, Mei Changge still had to nurture soldiers in the future. The 3,000 people that Xu Chu had selected were prepared to nurture soldiers.

“Alright, I understand.”

Guo Jia also nodded. He knew that they were only at the beginning. After entering the Blessed Land, Guo Jia also chatted with Xu Changqing for a period of time.

Xu Changqing left everything to Guo Jia and went to retire.

However, Guo Jia did not refuse. On the contrary, he had to deal with all kinds of things.

Originally, he was already in the period of traveling and learning. Now, there was even a city with more than 50,000 people for him to practice. This was a good thing that he had never thought of in the past.

Mei Changge also trusted him and left everything to him.

“Then, my lord, I’ll take my leave first.”

Guo Jia cupped his hands at Mei Changge and left the Green Cloud Palace.

“With Feng Xiao here, I don’t have to do it personally in the Blessed Land.”

Mei Changge could not help but rejoice that he had met Guo Jia in the stargates.

Although this trip to the stargates was not dangerous, he had gained a lot.

——

Name: Mei Changge

Race: Human

Realm: Postnatal Level 9

Cultivation Technique: Nine Yang Divine Technique (0/30,000)

Architecture: Lotus Blessed Land (Grade 8) 0/10,000, Green Cloud Palace (Grade 9) 0/1,000, Jin city (Unranked) +, Cicada Sound Buddha Statue (Grade 9), Spirit Bone Tower (Grade 9), Unknown Palace (Grade 9)

Destiny points: 48,600

——

His destiny points had soared to more than 40,000, and they were still increasing. At the moment, Mei Changge was not sure how many he could reach.

“Firstly, the grade of the Blessed Land must be raised, this is my foundation.”

Mei Changge looked at his interface and thought of something. However, he thought of Disha Qi and took out the disha gourd.

“Why don’t you show it to us?”

Thinking of this, Mei Changge directly took out a strand of Disha Qi from the gourd.