Chapter 28

Mei Changge took out the Moon Well and directly invested 1,000 Destiny Points to upgrade it from Grade 9 to Grade 8.

——

Moon Well (Grade 8)

Introduction: Reflects the moon in the well, forming a unique moon water. It has a certain level of healing effect.

——

After the Moon Well recognized its master, its appearance became even more mystical. However, its shape became ancient, as if it had experienced a certain amount of history.

“I’ll leave the Moon Well in the Green Cloud Palace.”

Mei Changge thought for a moment. Then, he considered that in the future, the Green Cloud Palace would be located in the center of Green Cloud City, and it was better to leave the Moon Well in the Green Cloud Palace.

After Mei Changge placed the Moon Well properly, he directly extracted some and found some bottles.

“Mineral water bottled with moon water. I should be the only one, right?”

Mei Changge looked at the three mineral water bottles in his hand and a thought appeared in his mind.

If Mei Changge had not known that it contained moon water, he would have mistaken it for ordinary mineral water.

After all, most people would get some jade bottles or other good-looking items to store such unique treasures.

After putting away the Moon Water and placing the Void Market in the Green Cloud Palace, Mei Changge took out the Star Chain Bracelet.

This bracelet was the standard for the Python-Dragon class. Not only could it be used to verify his identity, but it could also record his credits.

Moreover, this bracelet could connect to the star network of the Great Xia Kingdom. On the star network, shopping, searching for information, and so on were the simplest things.

Mei Changge opened the Star Web and a translucent light screen appeared in front of him.

A few options appeared on it.

Shopping, queries, games, the Blue Star Academy, and a starry little star.

The star net was connected to the entire Great Xia Kingdom. It was located all over the world.

If one wanted to shop, they could directly enter the shopping options. There were weapons, rare treasures, and a large number of cultivation techniques.

Of course, if one wanted to buy these items, one had to have a certain level of aptitude. This could be considered some restrictions made by the Great Xia Kingdom.

Mei Changge’s palm gently slid through the void, and the light screen projected by the bracelet kept switching with his hand.

He casually sent over a shopping page. It was filled with advertisements for various rare treasures, even medicinal pills, cultivation techniques, and so on.

“I don’t want 998, I don’t want 98. I only want 9.9 Blessed Land Treasure Palace!”

“Pass by, pass by. Don’t miss it. The Golden Bell Shield Iron Shirt is on sale!”

“Do you want to increase the spiritual qi in the Blessed Land? Do you want the spiritual qi in the Blessed Land to soar? Bring the spiritual vein home and satisfy any of your thoughts!”

Looking at the dazzling shopping pages, Mei Changge frowned slightly. He felt that he had opened the door to the unknown.

“Well, advertising is really pervasive.”