Chapter 143: Resplendent Star Lotus

Without intervening, Mei Changge observed as Ye Yan retrieved a spatial bag and tossed it to Su Yang.

The Mystic Yang Grass didn’t hold significant value within Ye Yan’s Blessed Land, so it seemed like a good idea to have Su Yang plant it.

“Su Yang, Jiang Xiaoyu.”

Mei Changge looked at the two of them. With a flip of his palm, three lotus flowers appeared in his hand.

The three lotus flowers bore a deep blue hue adorned with white dots, almost as if they radiated a mysterious luminescence.

This lotus was the second specialty produced in Mei Changge’s Blessed Land— the Resplendent Star Lotus.

“Boss, what is that?”

Ye Yan looked at the lotus flower that appeared in Mei Changge’s hand with an incredulous expression.

He detected a presence of willpower emanating from the lotus flowers, accompanied by a fragrant aroma wafting into his nostrils.

“Resplendent Star Lotus! A specialty of my Blessed Land.”

Mei Changge smiled. Then, he threw the three Resplendent Star Lotuses to Ye Yan, Su Yang, and Jiang Xiaoyu.

“Zhao Li, as your Blessed Land doesn’t have any traits yet, it’s difficult for you to enter the Transcendent realm. But you should be able to put these to use.”

Mei Changge threw two items to Zhao Li.

It was a cultivation technique and 1,000 Myriad Lotus Coins.

“The cultivation technique is an advanced mental cultivation method that can serve as a substitute for your current one. As for the coins in the cloth bag, they are intended to be your cultivation resources.”

Mei Changge smiled and looked at Ye Yan and the other two.

“Is this for me, Boss?”

Ye Yan asked curiously as he looked at the lotus flower that had just landed in his hand.

“The Resplendent Star Lotus gently tempers your willpower. It should be able to help you enter the Transcendent realm.”

“Ye Yan, although you’ve already entered the Transcendent realm, you don’t need me to explain the importance of will tempering, do you?”

Mei Changge said with a smile.

The Resplendent Star Lotus had indeed grown. Unfortunately, it was not suitable for the Void Market.

The Green Lotus Territory needed to develop steadily for a period of time, and he also needed to expend the stargate tokens in his hand.

Once he had expended all of these resources, it would be an opportune moment for the Void Market to become accessible. It would also coincide with his entry into the Great Xia’s Dark Wall.

Mei Changge had set three months for himself.

“Thanks, Boss!”

Ye Yan’s face lit up as he smiled at Mei Changge.

“Bring the three of them to Feng Xiao. Feng Xiao will make arrangements for them.”

Mei Changge nodded slightly at Ye Yan. With a Resplendent Star Lotus, it should not be a problem for Su Yang and Jiang Xiaoyu to enter the Transcendent realm.

He had also told Guo Jia about the three of them.

“Sure thing!”

Ye Yan nodded and left with the three of them to look for Guo Jia.