Chapter 136: Return to Great Xia Market

“Feng Xiao!”

After Mei Changge found Guo Jia, he asked him to write a list of the basic resources needed to build the city and other aspects.

“My lord, this is the list of basic resources we need next!”

After Guo Jia handed the list to him, he returned to work on establishing the various departments again.

Looking at Guo Jia, Mei Changge looked a little helpless.

What a talent.

He wondered if there were any other talents in Green Lotus City and Green Cloud City.

If he wanted to filter through the information effectively, it appeared that he needed to recruit talented individuals.

It was fine if their strength was lower. He could nurture them.

Mei Changge’s figure flashed and returned to the Green Lotus Palace. Then, he took out the Great Xia Token and appeared in the Great Xia Market again.

Looking at the bustling Great Xia Market, he headed straight for the Soul Emporium.

When he arrived at the Soul Emporium, he happened to meet an acquaintance.

Liu Yuexi.

“Green Lotus?”

As usual, Liu Yuexi wore a white veil and a snow-white dress. She exuded a cold aura.

However, that pair of eyes made Mei Changge recognize Liu Yuexi at a glance.

“Lord Green Lotus, you’re finally here. The items you requested have already been prepared by the Soul Emporium.”

When Lin Wenwen saw Mei Changge, her eyes lit up. Then, she came to Mei Changge and said with a smile.

“Perfect. Lord Yuexi and Lord Green Lotus, please follow me. We’ll talk in detail on the second floor.”

Lin Wenwen brought the two of them to the second floor of the Soul Emporium.

“Take your time to choose. We will definitely give you a satisfactory price.”

After Lin Wenwen finished speaking, she left, leaving Liu Yuexi and Mei Changge alone in the private room on the second floor.

“What a coincidence.”

Mei Changge smiled and said to Liu Yuexi.

“I recruited Mo Yunzi and a few others who became lords into the Path Seeking Assembly.”

Liu Yuexi’s tone was cold, but Mei Changge could hear a trace of doubt in her words.

“Yes, I know, but it’s not time to open the Path Seeking Assembly yet.”

Mei Changge nodded. Whether it was Liu Yuexi or Xia Wu, they had both recruited a few individuals into the Path Seeking Assembly. However, since Mei Changge had not activated the virtual space, he didn’t know who the others were.

“I’ll open the Path Seeking Assembly again in three months.”

“Meanwhile, everyone gets to prepare.”

Mei Changge said to Liu Yuexi as he looked at the information provided by the Soul Emporium.

Being recruited into the Path Seeking Assembly by Liu Yuexi and the Xia Clan indicated that they were at least in the Transcendent realm and held the status of lords.

Mei Changge did not doubt this, but he knew that it was still too early to open the Path Seeking Assembly.

“Okay.”