Chapter 125: The Forest Race's Contempt

Mei Changge gazed upon the gathering place of the Forest race with an expression of astonishment.

He did not expect it to be built into a city similar to a valley.

Not only could he see the Forest race’s gathering place but he could also sense the location of Xu Chu and Song Yubai. At that moment, the two of them were hiding in the forest with their soldiers.

Mei Changge led Ye Yan and Wan Chuan down.

“Who’s there?”

Xu Chu’s face was filled with vigilance, but when he saw that it was Mei Changge, his face revealed a respectful expression.

“My lord!”

Song Yubai and Xu Chu said respectfully.

Mei Changge nodded at the two of them and asked, “How many members of the Forest race are there?”

“My lord, we can’t say for certain, but we estimate there are approximately 80,000 of them.”

Xu Chu spoke with a serious demeanor. Despite luring and eliminating more than 10,000 of them alongside Song Yubai, the majority of the Forest race still remained to be addressed.

However, Song Yubai had also investigated slightly. There were about 80,000 members left in the entire Forest race. After all, the two of them could not enter the Forest race to investigate specifically and could only estimate.

Moreover, from the moment Xu Chu and Song Yubai lured them to kill, the Forest race started to be vigilant.

“80,000?”

Mei Changge nodded in acknowledgment. This number was still manageable for him. Xu Chu and Song Yubai had each brought 10,000 soldiers, and despite many of them sustaining injuries, they had received treatment.

Mei Changge had long asked Guo Jia to provide them with the Moon Well water and the Myriad Lotus Coins. This also reduced the losses of the soldiers to nearly zero.

The main reason was that none of them was killed.

“Which one of you wants to be the vanguard?”

Mei Changge looked at the two of them and asked with a smile.

“My lord, it would be my honor!”

When the two of them heard Mei Changge’s words, they took a step forward with serious expressions.

Despite having confronted numerous members of the Forest race over the past few days, Xu Chu and Song Yubai still hungered for more action. Therefore, when Mei Changge inquired which of them was willing to lead as the vanguard, neither of them was willing to step aside.

“Yubai, you’ll be the vanguard this time.”

Mei Changge looked at their serious expressions and said to Song Yubai.

“Yes, my lord!”

Song Yubai was overjoyed and replied respectfully.

“As for Zhong Kang, are you confident in holding back the Transcendents?”

Mei Changge said solemnly. After all, there were about 10 Transcendents in the Forest race. He needed Xu Chu and the others to hold back one or two Transcendents so that he had a chance to deal with the others.

“Don’t worry, my lord. The Mystic Yang Formation is completely activated. It won’t be a problem to hold back one or two Transcendents.”

Xu Chu said firmly. His strength might still be far from that of a Transcendent, but with the support of 10,000 Mystic Yang soldiers, it was not a problem. However, Xu Chu did not know how long he could hold them back.