Chapter 145: Recruiting Soldiers Again

“Mr. Guo, did the lord mention that he has commenced recruiting soldiers?”

Song Yubai arrived at the Green Cloud Pavilion with an excited expression.

With only around 11,000 Red Lotus soldiers remaining, he had suffered the most significant losses during the battle against the Forest race. Upon hearing about the recruitment of soldiers, his expression naturally filled with excitement.

Guo Jia looked at the three of them and nodded.

He had already asked Qing Feng to paste notices in the two cities. He was waiting for Song Yubai and the other two to return.

“That’s right. When Qing Feng returns, you can go to the Warlord Bastion to officially recruit soldiers.”

Guo Jia nodded slightly. He knew that Mei Changge planned to expand the recruitment of the three soldier types.

20,000 Red Lotus soldiers.

20,000 Mystic Yang soldiers.

10,000 Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry.

A total of 50,000 soldiers.

“By the way, Yubai, how is Zhang Xiang doing among the Red Lotus soldiers now?”

Guo Jia looked at Song Yubai. Ever since Zhang Xiang became a Red Lotus soldier, it was as if he had disappeared. There was no news at all.

“He’s cultivating. The lord asked him to reach the Innate realm as soon as possible. I heard that he’s already cultivated to Postnatal Level 7.”

Song Yubai pondered for a moment before speaking. He had brought Zhang Xiang back from the Forest race, and he hoped that Zhang Xiang could take another step forward in his development.

Furthermore, he knew that Zhang Xiang had experience on the battlefield.

“Hmm, looks like he’s feeling the pressure.”

Guo Jia smiled and looked at Lin Zifeng again.

“Zifeng, Xu Chu has been summoned by the lord. How are the Mystic Yang soldiers now?”

“Mr. Guo, don’t worry. There’s no problem at all!”

Lin Zifeng’s expression turned serious as he said to Guo Jia.

While there had been some initial chaos, he was still one of the senior members of the Mystic Yang soldiers. He had firmly established his position as the commander of the Mystic Yang soldiers.

“My lord, I’m back.”

At that moment, Qing Feng walked in and cupped his hands at Guo Jia.

“All settled?”

When Guo Jia saw Qing Feng return, he nodded slightly and took out a book.

“Qing Feng, this book is called the Green Lotus Registry. From today onwards, you will go to the Warlord Bastion.”

Guo Jia handed the book to Qing Feng and said softly.

Qing Feng had been nurtured by him single-handedly. Although Qing Feng was still somewhat inexperienced, under his guidance, he was ready to graduate officially.

“My lord…”

Qing Feng’s eyes were filled with confusion. He did not expect Guo Jia to let him go to the Warlord Bastion.

“The Green Lotus Registry is the distinctive household registration system of the Green Lotus Territory. It’s an item the lord has designated for the Warlord Bastion.”