Chapter 73: Golden Crow Technique, Transcendent!

With a thought, Mei Changge appeared in the Void Market.

The Void Market did not look much different from an ordinary market. However, there were many shops.

Moreover, Mei Changge could feel that he could condense a card at any time.

With a thought, a card appeared in his hand.

It was depicted with green lotus flowers and the words “Green Lotus Ruins City” were written on the front.

However, if he wanted to open the Void Market, he still needed to fill in a large number of items and send people to open shops in the market.

Mei Changge had already made preparations. For example, he had asked Guo Jia to bring people to study spirit wine in order to open the Void Market.

However, Mei Changge did not know what Guo Jia and the others had researched and if they already had the ability to brew spirit wine.

Apart from spirit wine, the armor formed by the Spirit Bone Tower could also be sold as a specialty in the Void Market.

Including the well water of the Moon Well and the osmanthus condensed by the Bright Moon Vase, they were all things he had prepared.

“Looks like I’ll have to prepare for a while.”

When Mei Changge thought of this, he could not help but shake his head slightly. The Void Market could not be built overnight. He had to be fully prepared.

Then, Mei Changge returned to the Green Cloud Palace.

All the rare treasures had already recognized their owners. Now, it was time to add points.

Currently, he still had 100,000 destiny points on his interface. Moreover, he realized that his destiny points could affect his luck.

If he consumed it, it would not affect his luck. It would only increase positively without any side effects.

This surprised him.

Now that the Blessed Land had advanced to the sixth-grade, a total of one million destiny points was needed to advance to the fifth-grade. It was a tenfold increase, making him sigh.

As for the other treasures, advancing from Grade 9 to Grade 8 required 1,000 destiny points.

Other than the original six treasures, the remaining treasures that had recognized him as their master had been upgraded to the eighth-grade.

A total of 8,000 destiny points were consumed.

Among them were the two Destiny Treasures in his mind.

The Nine Territories Cauldron and the Nine Heavens Jade Seal. Mei Changge also noticed that the lotus flower mark on these two treasures became clearer, as if it had produced a layer of relief.

However, it was still in his mind and he did not feel like it was about to come out.

Looking at the interface, Mei Changge realized that

——

Name: Mei Changge

Race: Human

Level: Innate Level 9

Technique: Nine Yang Divine Technique (0/30,000)

Architecture: omitted…

destiny points: 92,000

——

“I wonder if upgrading my cultivation technique will allow me to enter the Transcendent realm?”