Chapter 49: Recruiting a Maid?

In the past, he had no money, so he planted food after obtaining the Black Crystal Spiritual Field.

Now, he could exchange a few white jade lotus flowers from the Blessed Land for Great Xia coins. There was no need to waste the black crystal spiritual field. If there was not enough, he could directly buy it from outside.

After all, the price of food outside was quite cheap, but Mei Changge would not only rely on the outside world. He still had to plant food in the Blessed Land.

After all, what others had was not as good as what he had. After some time, the problem of food would no longer be a problem.

“Of course, in addition to ordinary food, I’ll also get some poultry. When the time comes, arrange for some people to be in charge of breeding.”

Mei Changge suddenly thought of meat. He could not let the people in the Blessed Land eat rice all the time. He had to prepare some poultry.

Back then, when he put the entire Green Cloud City into the Blessed Land, although there were some commoners who had poultry at home, there were still too few of them. In the future, there might be a large number of people entering the Blessed Land. It was better to make preparations early and set up a farm.

In any case, ordinary poultry was not worth a few Great Xia dollars.

“No problem, my lord. By the way, the last time you asked me to find some special craftsmen and people with special skills, I’ve already written about them. They’re all in this book.”

At this moment, Guo Jia suddenly took out a small booklet from his pocket and walked forward to hand it to Mei Changge.

Mei Changge raised his eyebrows and took it.

Then, he opened it and found that it was very detailed.

Among them were blacksmiths, tailors, doctors, and so on. Everything they knew was basically recorded here.

“That’s right, Feng Xiao. Later, gather these people and form a special department. When the time comes, it’ll be of great use.”

Mei Changge looked at the name list on the booklet and smiled in satisfaction.

Now, he could carry out the next step of his plan. He had to make preparations in advance. As long as the Blessed Land advanced, he could officially begin.

The people in this booklet were all craftsmen. Putting everything else aside, one of them was a wine brewer. As long as he was nurtured slightly, he might be able to brew spirit wine.

Spirit wine was a good thing. Moreover, there was no need to worry about selling spirit wine at all. Whether it was sold on the Star Web or alone, it could bring him a large number of resources.

Of course, the premise was that this wine was special. Mei Changge had long thought of using the white jade lotus flower to make wine, but he had never made it.

Not only did he need a special talent who knew how to brew wine, but he also needed to master some basic knowledge about spirit wine. Otherwise, this wine would not be able to be brewed.

“Also, take this blueprint and let a few of them study it.”

Mei Changge thought of the spiritual power cannon again. With a thought, the blueprint appeared in his hand and he handed it to Guo Jia.

“Okay.”

Guo Jia only glanced at it slightly before carefully putting it in his pocket. This thing was definitely a killing weapon, but he did not know if he could make it.