Chapter 26

Wan Chuan didn’t ask any more questions and directly took out three items from the Treasure Pavilion.

There was a palm-sized piece of black soil, a small well, and a dilapidated building.

These three items were the treasures that Mei Changge had obtained. However, they had yet to recognize their master, so the treasures did not have any divine light.

“Elder Wan, I still need to exchange for some cultivation techniques. Help me exchange the remaining 400 points for cultivation techniques, even low-level ones.”

Mei Changge looked at the book in his hand and said to Wan Chuan.

Currently, he cultivated the Nine Yang Divine Technique. Even if he did not have many offensive methods and just relied on the pure qi of the Nine Yang Divine Technique, his fists and feet were not weak, he still needed to learn some offensive methods.

Most importantly, Mei Changge also planned to build a scripture library in the Blessed Land so that he could popularize cultivation techniques in the Blessed Land in the future.

Even the commoners in the Blessed Land had to cultivate. Although they might not be comparable to the soldiers he nurtured, they had to at least have a certain level of strength.

Moreover, the more people who cultivated, the more geniuses might appear. At that time, if he took them under his wing, he would have more talents under him.

If there were people like Xu Chu or even Guo Jia, Mei Changge would be even happier.

“Oh? Why did you exchange for such a technique? As the master of the Blessed Land, you can learn divine powers after you become a Transcendent.”

When Wan Chuan heard Mei Changge’s request, he could not help but ask.

Other than higher-level mental cultivation techniques, these cultivation techniques were basically dusty. Other than some ordinary class masters of the Blessed Land who would exchange for them, students from the Python-Dragon class would not look at them.

After all, almost 90% of those who entered the Python-Dragon class could become Transcendent.

Once he reached the Transcendent realm, he could learn divine arts. The power of divine arts was incomparable to low-level methods.

“I’m training my subordinates.”

Mei Changge smiled and did not say anything. However, Wan Chuan took out a large pile of jade slips.

“Kid, it’s obvious that you have your own ideas. These cultivation techniques roughly include 300 low-level cultivation techniques and 100 medium-level mental cultivation techniques. As for high-level mental cultivation techniques, there are none.”

After Wan Chuan handed all the jade slips to Mei Changge, he briefly explained and reminded him.

“Divine arts are the true means of superhumans. Kid, don’t learn anything else.”

With that, Wan Chuan lay on the recliner again, holding the Drunken Dream Spirit Wine that Mei Changge had given him, looking relaxed.

“Thank you, Elder Wan.”

Mei Changge put away the jade slip and the rare treasure and said to Wan Chuan before leaving the Treasure Pavilion.

“It seems that Xuan Ci is about to become a Transcendent. I don’t know if he’ll recover from his neurosis.”

Wan Chuan lay on the recliner and couldn’t help but mutter.

Xuan Ci had been in Innate Level Nine for too long. Although he had some Transcendent items that could help him enter the Transcendent Realm, he had been hesitating.