Chapter 44: Ye Yan's Surprise

Mei Changge was quite curious about the event Wanliu Tang mentioned. After all, Wanliu Tang was also a Transcendent.

However, Mei Changge had yet to receive any news about the Wanliu Tang on the Star Chain Bracelet. The event should not have begun yet.

Mei Changge looked at his destiny points and realized that they had already reached more than 70,000.

More than 30,000 of them should be from the commoners who had just entered Lotus Flower Blessed Land.

After these commoners entered Lotus Flower Blessed Land, they would slowly provide him with destiny points.

However, the speed of growth was not very fast.

Mei Changge had actually been observing the change in destiny points.

These commoners were equivalent to his citizens in Lotus Flower Blessed Land. They could provide him with destiny points, but the destiny points they could provide would only surge once the first time. Although they would also be provided in the future, it would not surge.

Other than the commoners, he would also increase his destiny points by recognizing a treasure and nurturing soldiers. Basically, as long as he increased his influence and even the power in his hands, his destiny points would increase to a certain extent.

Moreover, Mei Changge only understood why the Blessed Land could not withstand many rare treasures after advancing from the Green Cloud Palace to the seventh-grade.

After acknowledging a master, the treasure would be bound to his soul, and the Blessed Land was Mei Changge’s foundation. This also caused the power of the Blessed Land to imperceptibly affect the treasure, making the treasure more and more suitable for the Blessed Land.

To give a simple example, after the two of them had been together for a long time, people would say that they looked like husband and wife.

Mutual influences were all involved.

The relationship between the rare treasure and the Blessed Land was also like this.

When the Green Cloud Palace reached the seventh-grade, there was already a trace of the influence of the Blessed Land on the outside.

The bronze lotus flower diagrams that appeared on the walls were the influence of the Blessed Land on it.

“No wonder the Blessed Land is unstable and even shattered when too many treasures recognize their masters.”

Mei Changge shook his head slightly. After figuring this out, he became even more concerned about the foundation of the Blessed Land.

As long as his destiny points reached 100,000 points, he would directly increase the grade of the Blessed Land.

More than 70,000 points were directly thrown into Lotus Flower Blessed Land by Mei Changge.

Although it would not increase the grade of the Blessed Land, it would still slowly expand.

Mei Changge tidied up all his rare treasures. For the time being, he could only store them in the side hall of the Green Cloud Palace.

After all, if it did not recognize its master, it would not cause the Blessed Land to be unable to bear it.

Mei Changge had originally planned to go to the Treasure Pavilion, but he suddenly realized that the Star Chain Bracelet was flickering with starlight, as if some information had arrived.

A voice directly entered Mei Changge’s ears.

“Lao Mei? You’re back? Come to the Python-Dragon class quickly. I have good stuff here.”