Chapter 126: One Versus Three

These Forest race members controlled the Treants, imbuing them with spiritual energy as if they were an integral part of their own essence.

Every time the tree branch waved, it carried a huge force. Sometimes, it even sent a few soldiers flying.

Nevertheless, the lethality remained relatively low, with the soldiers who were propelled into the air quickly recovering and launching another assault on the Forest race.

At that moment, Mei Changge arrived in front of another Transcendent. A wisp of flames appeared at the tip of the bone spear in his hand as he stabbed out.

“A Transcendent?”

The Sixth Elder’s eyes narrowed. He tilted his body slightly and a tree branch blocked Mei Changge’s bone spear.

In an instant, the branch was consumed by the flames.

“No wonder he dared to venture into our territory!”

Following those words, the phantom of a massive tree began to materialize slowly behind the Sixth Elder.

“Descending Trees! ”

When Mei Changge heard this, his face was filled with confusion.

The name sounded familiar to him, yet his movements remained unchanged. Scorching flames ignited upon the bone spear.

“Explosive Flame!”

The phantom solidified into a tangible form, manifesting as a colossal tree standing nearly 10 meters tall behind the Sixth Elder. This massive tree seemed to possess a humanoid shape, complete with four limbs.

“Is this the divine arts of a foreign race?”

After the blazing flames erupted into an explosion, Mei Changge took a few steps back and looked at the tall Treant in front of him.

He sensed the fluctuations of divine arts from this foreign race. It seemed that this Treant was his divine art.

“Die, humans!”

The Treant stomped down on Mei Changge with its huge foot.

Boom!

When the Treant’s foot landed, the huge force made the ground tremble.

“Its immense size made it a conspicuous target.”

Mei Changge suddenly appeared in the air and looked at the foreign races standing on the Treants, his eyes flickering.

Soon after, the spiritual energy in his body quickly circulated, and the Nine Yang Spirit Fire created three fire lotus flowers around him.

“Have a taste of this!”

The corners of Mei Changge’s mouth curled up. He transformed into a fiery, scarlet stream of light, rushing toward the Treant.

With the spear, he stabbed at the Treant.

Pierce!

Before the foreign race could react, Mei Changge instantly pierced through the huge Treant.

“Is that all you have got?”

The Sixth Elder gazed at the Treant and it appeared unharmed.

“Oh, really?”

Mei Changge smiled. He held the spear in his left hand and snapped the fingers on his right hand gently.

“Have you heard of the three suns before?”

Boom!

Boom!