Chapter 36

Unfortunately, Mei Changge was only at Innate Level 4 and could only choose to enter Level 1 stargates.

“Level-one stargates aren’t bad either. At least there isn’t too much danger.”

Beside him, Wang Yao had an expression of approval on her face.

After all, Mei Changge was alone and did not have the help of his family. Even Ye Yan had unknowingly placed Mei Changge in the same position as him.

He had completely forgotten that Mei Changge was a commoner.

“Then I shall bid my farewell. I still need to go to the Treasure Pavilion.”

After Mei Changge finished speaking to the two of them, he left the Python-Dragon class. Originally, he had planned to give the Buddha’s Fire Lotus to Ye Yan. Now that it had been handed over to him, it was naturally time to leave.

“Okay.”

Wang Yao and Ye Yan nodded as they watched Mei Changge leave.

“Xiao Yezi, how far do you think Mei Changge can go in the future?”

At this moment, her Heavenly Spirit characteristics could no longer see through Mei Changge’s future. It was as if it was completely enveloped by a white fog.

“Anyway, I know that a Transcendent can’t stop Lao Mei.”

Ye Yan looked at Mei Changge’s back and realized that after a month, Mei Changge’s confident temperament had become more stable. Not only was he confident, but he also seemed to have a hint of dignity.

Mei Changge, who had left, did not know what the two were discussing about him. At this moment, he had already arrived at the Treasure Pavilion.

It was still the familiar recliner. Wan Chuan still looked lazy, and he was holding a wine bottle in his hand.

Speaking of which, it was strange. Mei Changge was curious about Wan Chuan’s identity. Not only did he slack off in the Treasure Pavilion every day, but no one had ever cared about him.

Mei Changge even thought that Wan Chuan was like a hidden monk, hiding his powerful strength.

Unfortunately, Mei Changge really couldn’t see how Wan Chuan looked like a powerhouse.

“Yo, Young Mei, you’re here. What wine did you bring me today?”

Before Mei Changge could approach, Wan Chuan shouted directly, as if he had foreseen the future.

“Elder Wan, I’m here to retrieve my customized weapon.”

“Oh right, you specially customized a weapon.”

Wan Chuan was enlightened. He waved his hand and a two-meter-long spear landed in front of Mei Changge.

“Nice spear.”

Mei Changge’s eyes lit up the moment he saw the spear. Then, he extended his left hand and grabbed the spear.

A cooling breath came from his palm.

“A weapon made of cold iron is indeed very good to touch.”

Clenching the spear tightly, Mei Changge waved it around and a satisfied look appeared on his face.

This spear was made of ice. Not only had it reached the high-grade Yellow-rank, but it had also cost all of Mei Changge’s savings, including the Great Xia coins he had obtained from selling the White Jade Lotus from Wan Chuan.

Originally, Mei Changge had planned to use those Great Xia coins to buy the Mystic Yang Grass, but he had an unexpected gain from Ye Yan, so he did not use them.