Chapter 09

“Elder, where did you go just now?”

“That’s right, Zhongkang. Why did you suddenly disappear?”

When the three of them appeared again, the people of the Xu family surrounded them and asked.

“Elder, why don’t you tell them?”

Xu Chu looked at the elder, not knowing what to say to everyone.

After all, it was a little sudden for them to suddenly bring the Xu family to another place.

“Leave it to me.”

The old man had a confident look on his face. He walked into the crowd and asked the others in the village to gather so that he could explain the future of the Xu family.

“My lord, may I know the martial arts technique?”

Xu Chu looked a little embarrassed as he looked at Mei Changge.

“Take it.”

Mei Changge looked at the burly Xu Chu and could not help but smile. He casually threw out a small book.

The words [Complete Reality Technique] were written on it.

It was the cultivation technique that Mei Changge had cultivated in the past. Although the Complete Reality Technique’s grade was not high, it was a cultivation technique suitable for laying the foundation.

“You can pass this mental cultivation technique to the Xu family later.”

Mei Changge looked at the delighted Xu Chu and said again.

“My lord, do you really want everyone to cultivate the Complete Reality Technique?”

When Xu Chu heard Mei Changge’s words, his originally happy face could not help but reveal a solemn expression.

“Of course. Don’t worry, this cultivation technique is only the most basic cultivation technique. It’s used to build your foundation.”

“In the future, you might even be able to fly.”

Mei Changge smiled and said seductively.

Although he hadn’t been able to fly yet, it didn’t stop him from drawing pancakes.

“Lord, I’ve already informed everyone in the Xu family about the migration. No one objected.”

Not long after Mei Changge and Xu Chu conversed, the old man came up to Mei Changge and said.

Mei Changge finally knew the old man’s name.

Xu Changqing was the old man’s name. He was an elder of the Xu family.

After all, the corpses of the foreign races were still outside the village. When everyone heard that they could live in a safe place, there was naturally no objection.

On the contrary, it was very positive.

Mei Changge looked at the people behind Xu Changqing and realized that most of them had packed their things and were ready to leave with Mei Changge at any time.

“Elder Xu, tell them to put everything down. I’ll bring the Xu family in directly.”

Mei Changge looked at the large and small bags of people and could not help but smile.

It would be too troublesome to bring them away and build a new house in the Blessed Land.

After Mei Changge finished speaking, he communicated with the Blessed Land imprint between his eyebrows.

An invisible force directly enveloped the Xu Manor. In the blink of an eye, everyone felt their vision blur. When they reappeared, they were already in Mei Changge’s Blessed Land.