Chapter 75: Mei Changge's Thoughts

As for Mei Changge, he returned to his dormitory.

Because he was ranked first in the King’s Tower, the blue star rewarded him with a lot of credits and he exchanged them for a large number of resources. Moreover, from the moment he entered the Transcendent realm and chose his territory, Linlei had received a message.

The academy still needed to be his guide and bring Mei Changge to the territory he had chosen.

At the same time, Linlei told him that in half a month, he could send someone to guide him.

As for this half a month, it would give him time to prepare. Be it soldier stones or other resources, they would be provided to him in large quantities.

So that he could stand firm in the territory.

“It’s time to nurture some soldiers.”

Mei Changge thought about how he would be heading to the territory in half a month and revealed a trace of anticipation on his face. Then, he directly entered the Blessed Land.

When his figure appeared in the Green Cloud Palace, Mei Changge saw a few maid servants standing in the hall again, as if they were waiting for him at any time.

“Yeah.”

Mei Changge nodded slightly and looked at the maidservants in the hall.

Although he was not used to it, this was also out of goodwill from Guo Jia. Moreover, there were a few eye-catching maidservants in the hall, clearly giving the hall some color.

It was not to the extent of giving off a cold feeling.

“Fengxiao, Zhong Kang, come to the Green Cloud Palace.”

Mei Changge’s words reached the two of them directly. In a moment, the two of them arrived at the Green Cloud Palace at the same time.

“My lord!”

Seeing Mei Changge, the two of them said respectfully to him.

“There’s no need to be so polite.”

Mei Changge waved his hand, indicating that the two of them did not have to bow.

“Fengxiao, how many people are there in Green Cloud City now?”

Mei Changge asked Guo Jia. Green Cloud City had always been managed by Guo Jia. Moreover, Mei Changge trusted Guo Jia very much, so he did not care much.

“My lord, the population now is close to 110,000. I wonder what my lord wants?”

When Guo Jia heard Mei Changge’s question, he asked curiously.

“Next, I’ll head to my territory and need to nurture some soldiers.”

Hearing Mei Changge’s words, Guo Jia had a faint guess.

“My lord, are you saying that you also have a territory in the outside world?” Guo Jia’s eyes lit up and he asked.

“That’s right.”

Mei Changge smiled and nodded. Then, he explained to Guo Jia about the no man’s land.

Guo Jia looked at Xu Chu and realized that Xu Chu had a smile on his face.

Expanding the recruitment of soldiers meant that he would have more people under him. Moreover, it meant that Mei Changge needed them. Not to mention fighting, at least the Mystic Yang soldiers would be useful. He would not have to stay in this Blessed Land and train non-stop.

“Master, I think that with the current population of Green Cloud City, 30,000 is the current limit.”

Guo Jia thought for a while and said to Mei Changge.