Chapter 170: Lin'an City

Song Yubai did not expect the population of this level-two stargate to be close to tens of millions.

If all these individuals were to enter the Green Lotus Territory, there would undoubtedly be a significant and rapid increase in the territory’s population.

However, Song Yubai had also been informed by Mei Changge that the intention was not to relocate all these people in one fell swoop. Instead, Mei Changge intended to bring them in gradually.

Indeed, introducing 10 million people into the Green Lotus Territory all at once would likely overwhelm the territory and lead to immediate strain and instability.

Certainly, the population of these newcomers was nearly 10 times that of the Green Lotus Territory. Placing such a massive influx of people into the territory all at once could easily lead to significant issues and complications.

Mei Changge had carefully contemplated these factors before making his decision. While he desired development, he recognized that if this resource was larger in scale than the Green Lotus Territory itself, it could easily overwhelm and disrupt the entire territory.

“My lord, Mr. Guo asked me to hand this to you.”

After chatting for a while, Song Yubai took out an envelope from his pocket and handed it to Mei Changge.

“Feng Xiao wrote it?”

Mei Changge raised his eyebrows slightly. Then, he took the envelope from Song Yubai and opened it.

“The names of the two new cities and the flaws of the Myriad Lotus Coins? The idea of forming a special department?”

As Mei Changge perused the information inscribed in the letter, a look of understanding crossed his countenance. It now made sense why Guo Jia had chosen to convey this information through the written letter.

It turned out that Green Lotus City had officially expanded and successfully reached the size of a million people.

As for the locations of the other two cities, Guo Jia had also chosen them. One was near the original Forest race’s gathering place. After all, there was a mineral vein.

As for the other location, Mei Changge revealed a strange expression in response.

He did not expect Guo Jia to choose to build the next city near the Dark Wall.

Regarding the location of Great Xia’s Dark Wall, Guo Jia also obtained this information from Xu Ding. It was situated 30 miles to the north of Green Lotus City.

However, Xu Ding refrained from venturing into the Great Xia’s Dark Wall. Instead, he went back to Green Lotus City and initiated training for his soldiers. Upon Song Yubai’s return, Xu Ding led the Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry through the level-one stargate.

“Isn’t it just names for the cities? One will be called Forest City, and the other will be named Obsidian City.”

Mei Changge revealed a helpless expression. He did not expect Guo Jia to be concerned about this matter. It was just the names of two cities.

As he continued to read, Mei Changge also discovered the important matters in this letter.

“The flaws of the Myriad Lotus Coins.”

Mei Changge fell into deep thought again.

This letter contained the flaws of Myriad Lotus Coins.

Although the Myriad Lotus Coins could treat injuries, they could also be used for cultivation. It could be said to be very magical.

This also made the Myriad Lotus Coins important.

However, there was only one denomination of Myriad Lotus Coins, which caused some problems in purchasing items.