Chapter 182: Spirit of Destiny (3)

Xu Changqing held a book that was emitting light and said to everyone present.

Yue Fei, Han Shizhong, and Guo Jing arrived in front of Xu Changqing.

“Elder Xu, these three are all followers of the lord. Please key their information in the registry.”

Xu Chu could not help but smile when he saw their actions.

“Alright, please wait a moment.”

A smile appeared on Xu Changqing’s face. Then, he opened the book in his hand. Three rays of green light shot out from the book and instantly fused into the three of them.

“It’s done.”

Xu Changqing looked at the confusion on their faces and said kindly.

“That’s it?”

Guo Jing’s face was filled with surprise. Didn’t they agree to enter the registry? Shouldn’t it record their names, strengths, addresses, and other details?

In the end, after being illuminated by a green light, it was completed.

“That’s right. Check your arm—there’s a green lotus mark there that contains your information.”

Xu Changqing smiled and extended his left hand, revealing a green lotus flower mark.

This green lotus mark was the symbol of their status.

“Let me see…”

Guo Jing was curious. He reached out his left hand and saw a green lotus flower. He could sense a message through it.

——

Name: Guo Jing

Age: 31

Strength: Pseudo-Transcendent

Place of origin: Undetermined (Residence undetermined. Can be changed)

——

A smile appeared on Guo Jing’s face when he sensed the message. The green lotus mark truly symbolized their identities.

Of course, this was only because he had just been registered in the Green Lotus Registry. If he joined the Green Cloud Pavilion or other departments of the Green Lotus Territory, there would be corresponding changes.

After the three of them had been registered, Guo Jing headed straight for his master, Hong Qigong. Yue Fei and Han Shizhong looked for Xu Chu and Song Yubai.

In addition, Lin Jiuchong also followed behind them and became the fourth person to enter the Green Lotus Registry. Soon after, he looked for Yue Fei and the others to see if his Lin family could offer any help.

It must be acknowledged that Lin Jiuchong was astute. With the situation now transparent, there was likely no other faction within the Great Song brave enough to oppose. He had been the first to yield to Mei Changge.

As for the so-called Wang and Xie families, they did not dare to resist at all.

On the other side, Mei Changge entered the palace he had casually thrown out and took out the dragon-shaped white jade statue.

He also took out the bead he had obtained from Bai Shixiong. It was completely white and emitted a cold aura.

——

Cold Moon Pearl

Grade: 8

Introduction: A frost of the cold moon. It can stabilize one’s soul to set up the Cold Moon Domain.