Chapter 33

Mei Changge first chose the location of a valley in the Blessed Land. This valley was naturally formed when the Blessed Land expanded. Green plants covered the entire valley.

It was filled with a peaceful feeling.

“It’s here!”

Mei Changge looked at the valley in front of him. Then, with a thought, a huge pit appeared in the valley.

The huge pit was a hundred feet wide. Then, Mei Changge placed the ten soldiers into the pit, forming a shape that looked like the word ‘Xuan’.

After placing them, there seemed to be a mysterious connection between each soldier stone. A weak light lit up.

“Eh? Spiritual energy is gathering here?”

Sensing that the spiritual energy around him was flowing slightly, Mei Changge revealed a look of joy. Then, he picked up the Blessed Stone and began to quickly condense all the spiritual energy around him.

This was a trick that Mei Changge had learned from Wanliu Tang’s teachings. It could speed up the condensation of the spiritual water in the soldier pool.

Every Blessed Stone would produce a large amount of spiritual qi to form spiritual water. Soon, the huge pit in front of him was filled with clear and transparent spiritual water.

Even without the soldiers’ stones, this spiritual water could make people feel the feeling of cleansing their tendons and marrow.

At the bottom of the clear pool, every soldier stone could be seen clearly.

Then, Mei Changge threw in the supplementary ingredients and some medicinal herbs one after another, as if they were stewing in chaos.

“All that’s left is to wait.”

Mei Changge looked at the huge pit in front of him that looked like it was being stewed in chaos, and a trace of curiosity appeared on his face.

Although it looked a little rough, these materials would directly fuse under the effect of the soldier stones.

The mysterious pattern on the soldier stone could fuse the characteristics of all materials. Other than that, spiritual water was also the most important.

After all, the Mystic Yang Soldier Pool was meant for people to soak in. Otherwise, it would not be called the Soldier Pool.

In the blink of an eye, some of the materials in the soldier pool began to melt and even fuse, forming gray spiritual water.

“Now.”

Mei Changge looked at the changes in the pool and took out 3,000 stalks of Mystic Yang Grass and threw them into the pool.

In an instant, golden light shot out from the pool like a small sun. The entire pool’s water turned into a faint golden color.

It was as if it had been sprinkled with gold powder.

“The Mystic Yang Soldier Pool is complete.”

Mei Changge looked at the light golden water in the pool and a look of joy appeared on his face.

As expected, Wanliu Tang was right. After adding a large number of Blessed Stones, he could quickly condense spiritual water and no longer have to wait for the soldiers’ pool to gather spiritual energy.

“Looks like this Mystic Yang Grass is not useless. It’s just that others haven’t discovered it.”

Looking at the faint golden water in the pool, Mei Changge revealed a trace of curiosity. He could feel the special power in the pool.