Chapter 122: Level 8 Spiritual Energy Cannon

There were a total of ten Giant War Trees. Xu Chu had just dealt with one just now. As for the Forest Race who had ambushed him just now, as long as he paid attention, he would not be able to stop him at all.

Mei Changge stood on the city wall and looked at the continuous bombardment of the spiritual power cannons. He frowned slightly. It looked like the attacks of the spiritual power cannons were very fierce, but without the flaming mountain buried by Guo Jia, the power was actually not very great.

Looking at the destiny points on his interface, Mei Changge’s heart skipped a beat.

In the past two days, his destiny points had unknowingly increased to 10,000 points again. He had originally planned to stay and upgrade the soldier pool. But now, Mei Changge had directly added 10,000 points to the spiritual energy cannon.

After the ten spiritual energy cannons on the city wall flashed with a white light, there were not many changes on the surface.

However, the power of the spiritual energy cannonballs shot out increased exponentially.

Boom!

A few of the spiritual energy cannons were targeting the Giant War Trees. Cracks appeared on the trunks of the Giant War Trees after being bombarded by the spiritual energy cannons.

After the Spiritual Energy Cannon was manufactured, its quality was only Grade 9. After Mei Changge improved it to Grade 8, its power also increased greatly.

Even the Giant War Trees could not withstand it.

“My lord? This?”

Guo Jia saw the power of the spiritual power cannon change and could not help but turn to look at Mei Changge.

Mei Changge smiled and did not say anything, but Guo Jia knew that it was his doing.

In half a day, Xu Chu had dealt with three Giant War Trees. The other Giant War Trees did not approach the city wall of Green Lotus City and were basically shattered by the spiritual power cannons.

This also made Sen’s eyes reveal an expression of regret. He did not expect this human’s territory to be so difficult to chew. He had even lost nearly two-thirds of the Forest Race he had brought this time.

Especially since the ten Giant War Trees were easily dealt with, it felt a chill in its heart.

“Sen, let’s retreat.”

Looking at everything in front of him, the members of the Forest Tribe advised Sen.

They did not expect that the humans had long been prepared and were waiting for them to come. They had even set up a trap and waited for them to jump in.

“Once, twice, definitely not a third time!”

Sen looked at Green Lotus City with hatred in his tone.

They never expected humans to be so cunning. They even dug a hole and waited for them to jump in.

At this moment, the flames in the deep pit were still burning. They were burning the corpses of the Forest Race and the treants they had nurtured. “Let’s go. I must flatten the human territory next time!”

In the end, Sen still chose to retreat and did not charge forward brainlessly. The Giant War Trees were already gone, and the Forest Race had lost more than half. His father would probably be very disappointed when he returned this time.

Shan had actually been prepared for the blow Sen had suffered. Although he had provided ten Giant War Trees, his strength was only so-so.

Shan did not believe that his son was a fool. If he failed, he would definitely return.